• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hot wife from Brazil, she loves to be clicked

• Thread startersantiago348
  • Start date

santiago348

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2012
Here is my hot and sexy Brazilian wife for you, she loves to be clicked, I wish she could just agree for being shared, which she presently denies... I'll be posting more of her pics daily.... comment dirty and hot

attachment.php

attachment.php

comment dirty and get more pics...

Attachments

• new291020.jpg
    new291020.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,506
  • new391045.jpg
    new391045.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,493
  • new191139.jpg
    new191139.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 295
Wow!!! What a yummy aas. I would have a hard time keeping my face from that.

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17139-brazilian-ass-show-you-guys.jpg

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17150-these-sexy-legs-mmh-what-say-guys.jpg

Waiting for your comments... tell me what u wanna do to her

Wow, not much I would not do with her. She would be well used and dripping cum when I am am done with her.

santiago348 said:
santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17139-brazilian-ass-show-you-guys.jpg

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17150-these-sexy-legs-mmh-what-say-guys.jpg

Waiting for your comments... tell me what u wanna do to her

Do you let her fuck other man...? How old is this SLUT.?

All you'd have to do is let her walk out the door if you want to find someone to fuck her. I bet men stare at her constantly when you're out. What a sexy slut.

sdsmwm said:
Do you let her fuck other man...? How old is this SLUT.?

Evangeline is 26... we've been married for 2 years, right after college, to make sure such a hot piece stays with me, I had to marry her :D

Ahh man... I wish I could let others fuck her, I'm so much dying to see her in Action, but she's not ready, finds the though 'repulsive', maybe someday in future she'll accept it... will be my fluky day... :p

munch_8788 said:
All you'd have to do is let her walk out the door if you want to find someone to fuck her. I bet men stare at her constantly when you're out. What a sexy slut.

Oh yes, she's a big tease... always flirty and showing off on outdoors, but yet to accept another man :(
I'm trying to convince her though, maybe soon she'll agree..

Anyways... for the love and support you guys are showing let's have a few more of her...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 (19).jpg
    1 (19).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 535
  • 1 (9).jpg
    1 (9).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 524
  • 1 (23).jpg
    1 (23).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 517
  • 1 (24).jpg
    1 (24).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 527
Holy Jesus, Evangelina is hot...!
I completely understand your desire to see her thoroughly satisfied. :cool:

Ballspanking said:
Holy Jesus, Evangelina is hot...!
I completely understand your desire to see her thoroughly satisfied. :cool:

You are so understanding..!! ;) ;) :)

she is fucking hot.i wana workship her ass and give her a hard butt massage form every possible angle and make her wet.........

She needs multiple men fucking each one of her openings at the same time! Beautiful!!!

Smoking hot. Would love to pound her while she holds your hand and you stroke her hair. That way you hear every moan while I ask her how much she loves it.

Users who are viewing this thread