• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hot nympho

• Thread starterthickmilf
  • Start date

thickmilf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
Hey everyone... we are new on this site. Good to see that there is a site dedicated to thise of us that like to see our women taken. Little bit about us:
Both 30 yrs old, She would definitely fit well into the hot wife category, she loves dressing up in heels and short skirts, tight jeans and the sort. Loves the attention he ass gets her as it is amazing and guys cant believe she's white at times lol. Submissive to male half but when meeting other men she like to call the shots. regularly dates other men and takes pics of her fun to show me... All in all it is a GREAT arrangement... would love as much interaction with members... would even love to get requests of outfits, date ideas for when she goes out... etc. Hope to hear from you all!

Attachments

• lled4.jpg
    lled4.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,159
  • ll2.jpg
    ll2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,567
Your wife has a great body! I love the one of her in the chair. Lets see some more pics.

Since you seem to be taking requests, my personal fetish within a fetish is seeing slutty wives in helpless situations. I want to see your wife bent over, her wrists tied to her ankles, and maybe a big dildo stuffed in her pussy.

Hey, you asked.

I would love to see some action shots with one of her regulars.

Very nice :) I'm mentally putting myself into that straight-backed chair while she's giving me that lap-dance ;)

Love to see and hear more about her - and find out more of her submissive nature (when she is with you).

She's quite hot, I'm glad you share her with others. Definitely would love to see more pics and hear more about her.

This fits the exact MO of another guy who use to post here: claims to be half of a couple living in Chicago, has a white wife/gf, makes a comment about her ass getting a lot of attention which surprises him because she's white, etc. What's also VERY coincidental is that this person was online last night. I know this because he's on my yahoo buddy list. He was run off last time when people pointed out on his thread that he was posting pictures of two different girls and trying to pass them off as "his girl". He deleted the thread and left the board. I guess he got horny again because now he's back.

wellhunginnyc said:
This fits the exact MO of another guy who use to post here: claims to be half of a couple living in Chicago, has a white wife/gf, makes a comment about her ass getting a lot of attention which surprises him because she's white, etc. What's also VERY coincidental is that this person was online last night. I know this because he's on my yahoo buddy list. He was run off last time when people pointed out on his thread that he was posting pictures of two different girls and trying to pass them off as "his girl". He deleted the thread and left the board. I guess he got horny again because now he's back.

Not sure what you're talking about... We are a couple and not only the male half... sorry to disappoint you

Easy now ...

wellhunginnyc said:

You might be right... But, on the other side, you might be wrong... mynympho deserves all the credit, as a new member. So, easy on accusations ...

BEAUTIFUL! I love to smash that. if you guys are in Nor Cal let me know. I would be more then happy to help out.

Just a pic showing of her goods :)

Attachments

• DSC02929.jpg
    DSC02929.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,352
beautiful woman, a nice creamy filling is in order.

Thanks

Thanks mimi... yea she has taken to this lifestyle well to say the least. Here's one of her encounters. Loved this night... She will be going on a date this week would love to hear what you guys want her to wear... she loves requests

Attachments

• Picture 342.jpg
    Picture 342.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,436
What a lucky sod he is, enjoying her serving him like that. She has a fantastic body that I'd love to get to know better.

Regarding clothing - I think she needs something that hugs her boobs (or is partly see-through) that she can go bra-less in. Her date will be itching to get his hands all over her body before they get anywhere private, and will completely USE her when he can.

Looking forward to the update ;)

She is going out tonight... We will see about what outfit she will be wearing. I will be snapping pics before she leaves and post

wow , this is a hot thread . i agree with greymaster . a see through top would look great.

Users who are viewing this thread