Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Hot Naughty Wife and Friends

• Thread starterhappykitsap
  • Start date

happykitsap

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2007
I love to be there with a camera and have her afterwards!

Attachments

• P3250012 copy 2.jpg
    P3250012 copy 2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,139
  • PB100009 copy.jpg
    PB100009 copy.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,730
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Ellington333

Ooooh You Must Tell Us About The Afterward For She Looks Like She Has A Big Juicy Cunt So Your Sloppy Seconds Must Good. While You Are Fucking Her Used-up Cum-filled Cunt, Does She Tell You All Of The Filthy Nasty Things The Men Say To Her As They Fuck And Cum In Her? What Are Some Of These Things? Do You Get Off Feeling Her Big And Sloppy Cum-filled Cunt As You Fuck Her Like The Common Slut She Is?

Afterwards

The sloppy seconds are indeed excellent and very tasty too.

You would like her and she would take VERY good care of you!

Attachments

• P7100015 copy.jpg
    P7100015 copy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,227
  • PC240015 copy.jpg
    PC240015 copy.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,569
  • P5040004.jpg
    P5040004.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 791
She's done that

She has had two cocks in her at the same time and it was enjoyed by all!

Too bad that no one was left to take the picture.

She want's to try for three. Any suggestions for positions?

Ellington333

She Needs Three Big Cocks, One In Her Big Juicy Cunt, One Deep In Her Asshole And The Other Fucking Her Mouth Hard And Rough And All Three Coming In All Her Holes

Hot naughty wife

I would love to take the pictures for you as long I get to fuck after she is ganged. The DP with her mouth filled would be hot time. I would be happy to settle for her well used mouth, ass or cunt.

OK, OK, who cut out the black fucking pics. Can't a brutha get some respect??? he he

nice big wet juicy pussy she needs to have it filled with my bbc, great photos post more

I think you need to fist her after she has been fucked and filled up. Then you may clean up together.

Looks like her cunt is nice and stretched. Ready for some BBC.

Users who are viewing this thread