• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hot black wife (Blowing stranger)

• Thread starterFLuX.BoX
  • Start date

FLuX.BoX

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2011
l7kJDndZbxMZ.jpg.jpg

l5Uh6echceHZ.jpg.jpg

l5Vnh2BaitKx.jpg.jpg

l8406IFzd1iB.jpg.jpg

Certainly she can, she would love to.

This one young man in particular was actually a guy looking for directions--she invited him in, played some XBOX, and then sucked his cock and had him throat fuck her. it was great!

I love the thought of a hot black girl's mouth working on me :)

FLuX.BoX said:
Certainly she can, she would love to.

This one young man in particular was actually a guy looking for directions--she invited him in, played some XBOX, and then sucked his cock and had him throat fuck her. it was great!

That is one hell of a wife! My congrats.

Been keeping an eye on your pics. Been dreaming about your girl if you don't mind me saying. :D

Anywhere near Florida? If so, does she mind Hispanic dick?

greymaster said:
I love the thought of a hot black girl's mouth working on me :)

Amen.

celestialkin said:
That is one hell of a wife! My congrats.

Been keeping an eye on your pics. Been dreaming about your girl if you don't mind me saying. :D

Anywhere near Florida? If so, does she mind Hispanic dick?

Haha, she absolutely loves that. We're located in Key West, FL & she does not mind spanish guys @ all =)

Users who are viewing this thread