Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My horny wife.

• Thread starterJerry d
  • Start date

Jerry d

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2007
She has cucked me several times, can't seem to keep her legs together.
I love it.

Attachments

• spread blue top 229.jpg
    spread blue top 229.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,813
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you guys like her.

Attachments

• sucking resident manager3.jpg
    sucking resident manager3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,208
what a hot wife...need to see what she looks like bent over

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess, she needs a shave... & I understand you don't want to share her??? Black will suit her fine! ^)_(^ hubby...

VERY attractive wife! I'd like to hear about her coming home after being fucked(semen dripping from her pussy) by men other then her husband!...

Jerry, you are a very luck man to be so nicely cucked by such a beautiful woman. Give her every encouragement to chase cock at every opportunity.

This will give you a smorgasboard of emotional reactions surging through your body to make you truly feel like a real cuckold.

So many guys have a hot wife, but to be adequately cucked is "magic energy itself".

The wider she spreads her legs, the more creampies you can eat. It can feel like Christmas every guy she is with.

xoxoxo

She is a special gift on a silver tray offered to BBC community. What a wonderful breeding opportunity she presents for zebra parties.

I hope my wife makes you guys horny. I love to have sex with her after she's been out with her 18 YO BF, and he's fucked her a couple of times. She likes to park with him and fuck in her car, reminds her of high school.

Attachments

• red polka dot27.jpg
    red polka dot27.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 588
need to see more of this cuckoldress....

jerry need to see more of this hot wife...

Users who are viewing this thread