• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My girlfriend

• Thread starterSissy Kylie
  • Start date

Sissy Kylie

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2011
Hello everyone, so far I couldn't convince my Girlfriend to Cuckold me, BUT that doesn't mean that you well endowed Bulls should have some pictures of her. If you have the time and the Passion I would very much enjoy to hear back from you. Either you could write me detailed how you would treat her (and me perhaps) or you could cum on one of the pics and send a snapshot back. I would enjoy both very mcuh!

Thanks

View attachment 108507

View attachment 108508

Wow wow wow wow she is hott!

If she meets the right guy, she will cuck you in a flash - her photos would turn any red-bloodied guy on. She must have had boyfriends before you, because a shy little virgin wouldn't allow herself to pose for the camera like in the pics.

At least you have planted the thought in her mind, and sometimes, after a few months, she will hear about other women who are being naughty in their marriages, and the little seed you have planted will sprout a little more in her thoughts.

You can't rule out that she may want to change her mind later on. Many girlfriends think you are testing her to see if you will be loyal in marriage.

See if you can talk to her about what other wives get up to around the district - based on what you allege that your friends have told you. She will listen to your stories, as long as you don't hint that she must do it also.

Her imagination will grow at its own speed whenever she she thinks about the stories you have told her. She may even tell other women what you have told her - they might admit to her that they are not perfect angels themselves.

If a girlfriend or wife knows that her friends are being naughty, she will eventually want what they are having, so she can be the same (and not the odd one out in the group peer pressure).

Users who are viewing this thread