Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my girlfriend

• Thread starterXtasyEric
  • Start date

XtasyEric

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2009
Here is a pic of my gf. Sorry, no nudes yet. Almost though!! She is getting close to cuckolding me as well! But in this you can still see her DD's and the rest of her curves, plus all the way down to her beautiful feet in which she indulges me :) Comments or questions are happily accepted

eric

Attachments

• 253a.jpg
    253a.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 800
She's a fine looking woman. I wish you luck in getting what you want from the relationship.:D In the mean time, enjoy those feet and heels.;)

beautiful wife.... i especially like the anklet ;-)

i'd hit that like a caveman!

yep

InDeep said:
She's a fine looking woman. I wish you luck in getting what you want from the relationship.:D In the mean time, enjoy those feet and heels.;)

Thanks InDeep, I def will be. I will prob be shaving her legs, and giving her a pedicure and painting her toenails before we go out on saturday :)

Thanks bitchassnigga. Except she's not my wife yet. Eventually she will be :)

eric

You guys can enjoy her feet - I'm still looking at the DD's :D

Very nice - I hope we get to see and hear more about her.

Man she has big tits! Hope to see them soon :) Keep us updated and encourage your GF to take a regular black lover

Users who are viewing this thread