• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my girlfriend

• Thread startertwenty200
  • Start date

twenty200

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2012
Hi new here and I would like to show you my girl. I would love to take her into a black neighborhood and see huge black men hunting her down. When they trap her and look into her eyes, to see her full of mixed feelings of fear and sexual anticipation of what they will do with her. If you love her I'll put more up.

Please enjoy

She's Cute

Dude,
She's Cute as hell.Would Love to stretch her for sure.
twenty200 said:
Hi new here and I would like to show you my girl. I would love to take her into a black neighborhood and see huge black men hunting her down. When they trap her and look into her eyes, to see her full of mixed feelings of fear and sexual anticipation of what they will do with her. If you love her I'll put more up.

Please enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread