Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Girlfriend Wet n Wild

• Thread starterlove2bcucked
  • Start date
L

love2bcucked

We are a couple from sweden, Lisa likes to try other men i like to watch or wait home for my reward :)

Attachments

• MVC-0012.jpg
    MVC-0012.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,491
My girlfriend wet n' wild

You sound fucking fascinating. You should try watching television instead. She's out rooting her fucking arse off and you are sitting at home waiting for a fucking mars bar. Doesn't sound too fair to me mate. Go out with your mates in Stockholm and get pissed. I would.:(

Lovetobcucked

Now thats one fine looking fresh fucked cunt, knowing those sexy white panties got removed makes it hotter than hot. Worth the wait? The mystery of not knowing what she is doing sounds very hot. The waiting you did got you your reward. Kiss it and be happy. okdeacon

shes out tonite:)

tonite its a BIG PARTY in our town... its like a harvest fair??? anyway my gf's out looking for dick... me.. im just waiting for my seconds :) update tomorrow..

Attachments

• P1150001 (3).jpg
    P1150001 (3).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,991
very fucking nice

now that needs my dick. I'd love to treat her to a night of wild animal sex. she would deffinately know the difference between you and I when we were through. I'd own your womans pussy cuck. Damn she is hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
~~you~~

You are a babe!! Love to see you gear down and show more of your sexy curves!!!

so what happened at the party? How many guys did you fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread