• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My girlfriend/ Mistress

• Thread starternewtocucking
  • Start date

newtocucking

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2011
My girlfriend/ Mistress has told me that I should post some pics of her on any sites I may use to get comments to give her a bit more confidence about what we are undertaking.

I feel I should tell you more, she is usually a submissive when itfe she secrectly craves comes to sexual activity. I took the dominant roll at 1st but had cuckold fantasies beefore we got together. I have since told her about these and we have decided to explore them together.

we decided that we should see in the new year with a new sex life. She has drwn up a contrsct and put me into chastity. we do not know just how far we will take this but I know that she enjoys being a total slut and she has admitted it herself. She is a very loyal person in a relationship but I know that inside she just wants to be fucked like a *****. I hope that doing this together can show her that I understand her needs and am willing to give her what she desires.

Attachments

• 100_2599.jpg
    100_2599.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_2607.jpg
    100_2607.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 100_2600.jpg
    100_2600.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 379
Thank you for that Mac, it helps to know that people are showing support. I think she is gorgeous but know that it would be difficult for me to fufill her sexual desires by myslef. also I know that I have submissive tendancies that I wish to explore. Doing this seemed like the best solution. It turns me on when she takes charge and I am so horny right now it's unreal. But yes we have a policy that means if 1 of us does not like the way thing are heading then we can just stop. It is a good arrangement that may well be changed should we discover that we truely like this lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread