• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend is moving

Kabutto

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2024
My girlfriend is moving to another city for college, so we will have a long-distance relationship. What are the chances of her cheating on me? What could happen?She usually likes to drink when go out, anyone here have some experience with that sort thing?

Kabutto said:
My girlfriend is moving to another city for college, so we will have a long-distance relationship. What are the chances of her cheating on me? What could happen?She usually likes to drink when go out, anyone here have some experience with that sort thing?
Oh yeah she'll look for Latino cock

Today was her first day at college i looked at her Instagram and she is following a black guy and he is follow her back what that means?

Last edited:
Kabutto said:
Today was her first day at college i looked at her Instagram and she is following a black guy and he is follow her back what that means?
It means she's ready to get some big black cock and the black guy is ready to deep fuck her good.

Reactions: Kabutto
Cockduh said:
You will be surprised buddy.
He will be the only one who is surprised. She will tell herself she's surprised but that's just chic think. Deep down inside she's looking for the complete college experience and her girlfriends will encourage her to get her holes filled.

Kabutto said:
Can i have her name and address and i will take her out drinking and see what she does,just to help you.

• Wow
Reactions: Kabutto
Kabutto said:
Are you sure, she will tell you when it happens?
Seems like you want her to cheat and then tell you about it!

Update: She told me she was going out to eat, I was upset but I didn't say anything but it took hours

Kabutto said:
Update: She told me she was going out to eat, I was upset but I didn't say anything but it took hours
Did she say she was eating cock or cunt?

Kabutto said:
IMG_7082.jpeg
Has she told you what she ate yet?

Kabutto said:
She only said that would go out and then posted this and her storys
She will enjoy herself and you will get enjoyment from knowing she is liking it.

It would be natural for her to meet her needs. Don’t be surprised if she fucks other guys and doesn’t tell you. You should meet your needs. It will work out if it is meant to work.

Users who are viewing this thread