Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Girlfriend Emily

• Thread starterBeginnerChris
  • Start date

BeginnerChris

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2024
Hey! Please my extreme nervousness with this but I thought it was finally time to register and post here and on another forum, just getting to grips with it all.

My name's Chris and I'm engaged to Emily. I'm 24, she's 22. Some facts to get it going, I guess:

I'm British, from Kent, and I work remote as a software engineer and a coder for a very large company, and I make pretty great money. My parents are also pretty loaded from doing a bunch of landlord stuff. Emily is American (she's actually from Sacramento), and she was here for university and she stayed here after graduating, and we're working on her visa. We've been together just over 3 years now. She's a qualified physiotherapist but only works part time doing rehab things which she describes as "old men with bad backs and dads who messed up their knees playing soccer on sundays".

She refuses to call it football. Don't @ me.

I've never really struggled with girls but Emily is significantly out of my league and for the first year that was pretty scary. She's not beautiful in the 'blond & big tits' way, but in the slender/beautiful/brunette/yoga pants way. She constantly gets hit on at the gym and when we've gone together it's basically ridiculous the "random conversations" that just constantly happen when guys talk to her or ask to spot her. She's been approached for modelling several times online (she always says she'll think about it and then never does it, sigh), and she has a small YouTube channel with a few thousand subs where she tries on clothes and does yoga and there's a small chance if you're reading this then you may actually have seen her channel. I'm very much trying to keep things careful and secret so I'm obviously not going to post photos of her or link the channel. I don't want any of this stuff getting back to us IRL, or getting mentioned in the comments there. She doesn't have an OnlyFans but she's been tempted (and she gets asked all the time on her socials) and I wouldn't stop her if she did it. I don't think she ever will though as we're not really in money trouble and we try to be secretive about this kind of thing.

She knows my fantasies about cucking and Netorase and NTR, etc. TBH we've always shared a lot of videos as part of foreplay and stuff, and it wasn't exactly brain surgery to see the pattern in the things I was sharing. A lot of interracial, a lot of older men and younger girls, a lot of cuckold POV stuff. At first she acted like it was a test or something and it took ages to get her to ever talk dirty about it in bed. All of her stuff she shared was either lesbians, massages, or really gentle sex. It took us ages (and it's still hard honestly) to find stuff we both liked where it's gentle and affectionate cheating, and stuff like that.

I want to stress that I don't have any amazingly monumental stories about her being a total slut or anything like that, we're very much at the absolute beginning of all this. BUT! Thank you God, she's agreed to try it (finally) and we're almost there now.

The problems are the usual ones, like who can we trust, how do we know they won't screw us around, how can I be sure they won't steal her, and all that stuff. Emily has constantly reassured me that if we do this she has no intention of looking around for a new guy, but I'll be honest sometimes I do slightly panic because she's so, so, so freaking hot and I love her and anyone sane would obviously try to steal her. In some ways that's exciting and in some ways it's terrifying.

I guess I should ask whether I should put my progress thread here or in another forum but the short version is, we went through a bunch of possible guys and even potential strangers online and she's ready to hint to the guy that he can take his flirting up a level and ask her out. We still don't know if we'll keep it simple and she'll tell him she's single or just cheating on her boyfriend, or if she'll tell him I'm OK with her dating other guys.

Anyway, looking forward to posting here! And hopefully it will actually go somewhere and no one will back out, etc.

Reactions: Rajmalhotra, Gaultheria, Handyman4u14 and 3 others
Hello there! single male here, based in Ontario Canada. May I PM you? I would like to talk with you about this topic as well as something else. I dont want to give too much away as I am always EXTREMELY privacy focused, but I will explain more in the PM's. As for your predicament, I can say this publicly, I suffer from the same privacy concerns as you do and have an extreme phobia about getting 'e x p o s e d ' so to speak. I grew up in a verryy conservative family, and if the unholy word ever got it, it would quite literally be the death of me, so I do sympathies with your concern. This is why i ALWAYSSS seek out couples who want something LONG TERM. I HATE bed hopping, for the simple reason that it just increases the risk of e x p o s u r e and that is not something that I want to take the risk for. So my advice would be find someone long term, and the best 'guy' to have a long term relationship with, as a couple of course, would be someone who you can chat and have a 'relationship' with OUTSIDE of the bedroom, so for example, a professional who is in a similar software eng field, etc. That is my opinion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread