• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My GF works at a Nursing Home

• Thread starteritainteasy
  • Start date

itainteasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2012
Ok, weird fantasy but i have had it for awhile now. My girlfriend works as a nurse at a nursing home and she hates it. She's a young nurse, so you can guess what kind of attention she draws. She particularly hates this one group of old guys (Two black, two white) that share a wing. She said they are very handsy and love saying nasty shit to her. Anyway, I went to work to drop off lunch for her once and I saw these guys, and they were pretty big and ugly mean looking dudes. I have this fantasy of watching her getting gangbanged by these old dudes, although if she knew I thought this, she'd probably leave me lol.

(Obviously I have to keep her face covered for anonymity's sake, but trust me (i'm biased i know lol), she has a pretty face. If you really want to see her face, PM me, but I don't want to broadcast it.)

3a.jpg6.jpg1.jpg15.jpg17.jpg

Dood, the only thing that would make that hotter is if she were not on the pill and ovulating at the time. They are probably, what, four times her age? The idea of her getting pregnant from that age difference is exciting I feel.

itainteasy said:
Ok, weird fantasy. I have had it for awhile now. My girlfriend works as a nurse at a nursing home and she hates it. She's a young nurse, so you can guess what kind of attention she draws. She particularly hates this one group of old guys (Two black, two white) that share a wing. She said they are very handsy and love saying nasty shit to her. Anyway, I went to work to drop off lunch for her once and I saw these guys, and they were pretty big and ugly mean looking dudes. I have this fantasy of watching her getting gangbanged by these old dudes, although if she knew I thought this, she'd probably leave me.

Your woman is gorgeous. Obviously, you should not risk incurring her displeasure by blurting out your fantasy (which, in any case, is all about you not her).

Have you considered drawing her into a conversation about HER fantasies... say, sometime while you're in bed together after some glasses of wine in the evening?

If you can persuade her to begin talking with you about her inner desires, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Great fantasy. An ex girlfriend of mine had a real lecherous old boss who was always pawing over her. She didn't complain too much till she left for another job. I used to like the thought of how he enjoyed touching her up.

I doubt your wife would share your fantasy, but if you made it more attractive to her, you can probably get her very well fucked by hung, young guys!
She's a babe! ;)

hah, thanks man. But my fantasy isn't to have competition lol. She's still just my girlfriend at this point so ya, insecurity will likely still be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread