• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My GF - what do you think?

• Thread startercurious_cple
  • Start date

curious_cple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2011
Posted our 'story' so far in The Mainstream forum (Curious, excited, unsure) along with a few pics. Got some response but I thought I'd post a pic or two in here as well.

I'd love her to experience a young hung stud and just wondered what everyone here thought of her.She's a bit shy and lacks confidence. No idea why, I think she's gorgeous. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments and / or pics of what you've got to offer. Oh yes, there's also a pic of what I've got to offer her.

Attachments

• P1000703(1).jpg
    P1000703(1).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 293
  • P1000698.jpg
    P1000698.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 164
Nice body on her...no wonder you want her blacked with a tiny cock like that

I'd really like a black guy make her beg for sex. Do you think black guys would be interested in her?

Users who are viewing this thread