Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My G/F of 3 years is no more

• Thread starterSasy
  • Start date

Sasy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
She dumped me a few weeks ago, where do you think she will go now, i wouldt mind her getting some black dick now, something i have wanted her to do and she knew it, i told her back in June, 3 months later we break up go figure. this is the last recent pic of her,

Attachments

• l_b29d1f90a04a48b996832e7954fcbd44.jpg
    l_b29d1f90a04a48b996832e7954fcbd44.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,168
Last edited by a moderator:
we can only hope she gets filled with some black dick...I wish my ex would...mine still talks to me and I tell her sometimes and even sometimes she teases me and says shes fucking some black dude

that bs

I have seen her befor some cop from nj said that was his gf i think the pics are from the net is she really your gf show more pics of her with you.

Exhub. this is not cop from jersey pal.

I know

but is the same pic he post it befor that why i think is a fake i have see her pics befor on line.

That is not the NJ cop ex---
This one is hot too!
Also Sasy I do remember when you started posting here. Same girl all along. I DID think that you did not tell her how you were using some of her best pics.
Anyway, I still lust after my ex too but I prefer Men now. especially Black Men!
luv to All, MsGary

Exhub said:
but is the same pic he post it befor that why i think is a fake i have see her pics befor on line.

Go look at my old posts and you ll see this is not b.s

Users who are viewing this thread