Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my friends wife what do u think is she fuckable?

• Thread starterangelicadevilbaby
  • Start date

angelicadevilbaby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
1-4.jpg would u fuck me?

Fuckable...

I'm sorry, is this a trick question??

If the question regards the young lady in the pic, the answer is 'Early, and often!'

She's a total babe!
Is she a HotWife, or a wannabe HotWife?
Either way, the answer is an emphatic YES!

Re: Friend's wife...

I still think she's gorgeous!

I hope she goes for it, she'll be glad she did!

:cool:

I Fucking Hate This

Hey Loser!!

Is this your wife? NO Is this a woman you're sleeping with (thereby making you a bull?). NO ASSHOLE. This is your so-called "friend's" wife. That makes you a fucking nobody. In fact, you're less than that.

Did she say it was OK to put her on this site? How about even him? Is it ok with him that you're disrespecting his wife? And before you say "of course he's ok with this", then why isn't he posting instead of you. You ain't no friend.

I fucking hate people like you. It's bad enough we have to live through the pretenders on this site. You're worse. You're fucking with someone else's life without their consent.

Loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
And one for everyone else

Don't encourage behaviour like this. Let these people (his "friends") post on their own if that's what they want. Ignore this putz.

Thinking bout it

I've thought about it and hell yes, I'ld do it twice just to make sure I did it right the frist time. ;)
angelicadevilbaby said:

There's a problem here with ambiguity.

There seem to be at least two possibilities for the origin of this thread and the relationships among those involved. One is, the poster was Angelica's husband and he is referring to the wife (shown in the photo) of a male friend.

Another is, the poster was Angelica, the friend she refers to is her lover, and the woman in the photo is her lover's wife.

Maybe the person who started this thread (was that you, Angelica?) could shed some light on this question.... Mangobutler's blowtorch-like flame notwithstanding.

In any case, the woman in the photo is *very* attractive and, from that point of view, certainly has potential as a cuckoldress. If her personality is naturally outgoing and she seems to take pleasure in talking with and associating with men, I'd say her potential is high. If she's shy and withdrawn and/or is strongly opposed to the idea of taking lovers as a married woman, her potential may be low. If her husband is insecure and would treat her abusively if she were to take a lover, that of course would be a contraindication — especially if her personal safety were at stake. So, there are a number of factors that bear on her potential for becoming a successful cuckoldress.

If the initial poster was Angelica's husband and the woman in the photo is the wife of his male friend, it would almost certainly tend to move her in the direction of cuckolding her husband if she were to become friends — if she isn't already — with Angelica (who has, apparently, taken at least one lover).

If, on the other hand, the initial poster was Angelica, the friend she refers to is her lover, and the woman shown in the photo is her lover's wife, becoming friends with her (if she isn't already) could be... well... awkward, at best. In this case, if Angelica and her lover's wife are already friends, that too could become awkward.

So, please straighten us out Angelica....

—Custer

Agreed

I agree with Mango. If you don't have permission to post her pics it's very disrespectful of you to do so just for the sake of living out one of your fantsies. Your no friend of this lady or her husband.

Custer Laststand said:
There seem to be at least two possibilities for the origin of this thread and the relationships among those involved. One is, the poster was Angelica's husband and he is referring to the wife (shown in the photo) of a male friend.

Custer--I've often found your posts insightful and certainly worth a read for everyone. But this time I gotta call you out. You go through several convoluted permutations trying to defend this guy, offering him every opportunity to say "yeah... that's what I meant". Nice try but I don't buy it. He said what he meant and so did I, unapologetically.

I'll accept the pretenders and the wannabees. They're welcome by me. I'll even put up with the transparent bullshit they try to get us to swallow. But I will not abide posting someone else's wife on this site.

I stand by my "blow-torch flame".

mangobutler said:
Hey Loser!!

Is this your wife? NO Is this a woman you're sleeping with (thereby making you a bull?). NO ASSHOLE. This is your so-called "friend's" wife. That makes you a fucking nobody. In fact, you're less than that.

Did she say it was OK to put her on this site? How about even him? Is it ok with him that you're disrespecting his wife? And before you say "of course he's ok with this", then why isn't he posting instead of you. You ain't no friend.

I fucking hate people like you. It's bad enough we have to live through the pretenders on this site. You're worse. You're fucking with someone else's life without their consent.

Loser.
first of all jack ass i had his permission to post this hes asked many times if i thought some of my male friends would be interesed in her but he tells me that shes very shy but that shes pretty wild in bed with just him though so why dont u go fuck your self before u open your stupid mouth and stick another foot in it again

any this was posted by me angelica i am friends with her husband he wants her to have other lovers and has asked me for advice on it in case u were wondering

Thanks for resolving the ambiguity.

Hi Angelica,

Thanks for the clarification. As far as I'm concerned, your initial post is ligitimate. It just needed some context... a description of "the scene," as it were. I think your friend's wife has very good potential as a cuckoldress.

—Custer

Friend...

Do you have more of her you can post?
I'd love to know the circumstance of that babe, she has amazing HotWife potential!
Can I help?

Your friend's wife...

Dear Angelica...

Please ask him for more pics of his wife, she's extremely hot, and I think she would really benefit from becoming a HotWife and experiencing some well-hung studs!

Thanks!

I suggest giving it up...

Holywell,

How many photos posted to this forum have labels on them saying "I, the subject of this photo, hereby give my permission for it to be featured on 'Cuckolds.com' "?

I haven't seen one. Ever.

But, suppose a person posting a photo to this forum stated that the individual(s) in the photo had given her, or his, or their, permission to post it. How could it be verified they actually had?

That would not be possible (to my knowledge) without some elaborate procedure requiring time and money, which would necessitate charging membership fees for this forum that, almost certainly, few would be willing to pay.

Finally — unlike many (actually, most) of the photos posted on this forum, the photos in question are not what the "average person on the street" would consider offensive in any way.

I suggest giving up these attempts to hassle Angelica.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Holywell,

How many photos posted to this forum have labels on them saying "I, the subject of this photo, hereby give my permission for it to be featured on 'Cuckolds.com' "?

I haven't seen one. Ever.

But, suppose a person posting a photo to this forum stated that the individual(s) in the photo had given her, or his, or their, permission to post it. How could it be verified they actually had?

That would not be possible (to my knowledge) without some elaborate procedure requiring time and money, which would necessitate charging membership fees for this forum that, almost certainly, few would be willing to pay.

Finally — unlike many (actually, most) of the photos posted on this forum, the photos in question are not what the "average person on the street" would consider offensive in any way.

I suggest giving up these attempts to hassle Angelica.

—Custer

a suggest if u dont like my post dont read it

and for those who asked if i had any more pics of her sorry those are the only ones i have he ever gives me more and says i can post them i surely will :D

Users who are viewing this thread