Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Fine Ass Wife - Tell her what u think & ...

• Thread starterpalmettoguy
  • Start date
P

palmettoguy

Here are a few pics of my very attractive, very sexy wife. Tell her what you think and what you'd do to her!

dsci00132tf6.jpg

dsci0027cz4.jpg

dsci0173ga8.jpg

dsci0002yx2.jpg

Shes waiting on hearing your comments!!!

Palmetto Florida? I'm near there, i'd love to tell her what i think of her in person maybe. you share?

send pics and info to boatswain76 "@" yahoo.com
She's waiting!

shes absolutely gorgeous. wouldnt mind seeing her stuffed with a bbc

Last edited by a moderator:
wife

Hi there.

Of course we will like to fuck your wife.

Post some creamypies please.

Ohhh What a sexy little woman...

First thing as a voyeur, I would ask you to dress up the way it would tun on your man the most... naked under your dress, in high heels. Then spread wide on your couch like in the first picture, and finger your hot little pussy until it gets wet and gaping with desires while telling your man all what you would like me to do to your hot body.

We will be both in front of you showing to you our hard ons. Then I'll come next to you, spread your pussy lips, show to your man how wet you are and make you tell to him, looking straignt in his eyes, how much you would like to be a slut in front of him. I want you to say exactly what turns him on in your most sexy voice.

Then I'll put you on all fours in front of him, place my dick at the entrance of your hot and wet pussy and give you a gentle massage without penetration until you start to wave your hips, bite your lips, and finally push back to get my cock deep in you. I would stay still and let you fuck back yourself to an unsatisfying orgasm to make sure you'll come back for more...

Where are yall from? Im from Louisiana and would love to hook up with that beautiful young lady.

Peace

damn

fucking dirty little slut! so fucking hot what else could she be? your a lucky SOB and probable the happiest too!
go play girl life is short and your damn hot!
ive creamed my hand a few times already over her......more more!

WillieD said:
Where are yall from? Im from Louisiana and would love to hook up with that beautiful young lady.

Peace

the palmetto state...where could that be?....we just don't know...lol:D

that is some nice pussy

i would slide in deep and make her cum on my cock. post more of her ass and pussy bending over and getting fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread