Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My fiance with a friend of mine!!!

• Thread starterRAMMINRAM
  • Start date

RAMMINRAM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2008
These are some pics of my fiance fucking a buddy of mine!!! The first time they fucked, I wasn't there and they did it at his house!! The second time was at our house while I was there to take pics (which is when these were takin). The third time was at our house while I was there but I wasn't allowed in the bedroom!!! We all came in the house together, my fiance went to the bedroom and took off her pants and sat on the bed with her shirt on and just her panties!! Me and him went into the kitchen to smoke a bowl but realized we were both out, so I walked him into the bedroom and told him and my fiance to have a good time and walked out and closed the door!!! I heard them moaning and panting!!! I was so excited!!! They bareback, they hate condoms!! He is also like 10" and im about 6 1/2"!!!

show.php
[/url][/IMG]

show.php
[/url][/IMG]

show.php
[/url][/IMG]

show.php
[/url][/IMG]

More......

show.php
[/url][/IMG]

show.php
[/url][/IMG]

show.php
[/url][/IMG]

Your fiance certainly is a hot little slut. I suggest you encourage the rest of your buddies to enjoy her sweet pussy. There is nothing like a wife that will open her legs for all your friends.

Users who are viewing this thread