Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Father is a sinner and I am praying

• Thread starterFantasticMan
  • Start date

What do you think about this post?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FantasticMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2009
japonia0.wordpress.com
My Father is a sinner and I am praying -

,, My name is Tanya and I am an avidly night creature..have you ever experienced someone
breathing into you?

I was all alone in my dark room when I heard knocking in the door, my father was asking me if I
wanted a glass of water.. I unlocked the door and I saw nothing but his eyes sparkling in the dark
and there was no water.. before I realised it he touched my lips and opened my mouth filling it
with the sweet taste of chocolate tart..
I was so surprised because he was standing immovable watching me closely and penetrating me
with his eyes as I was helplessly fiesting with my tart...
He then pushed the door aside and took my hand violently and my heartbeat exploded in fear..
I remember the worm darkness and velvet atmosphere : He laied me down on the bed and pressed
his body against mine imprisoning my hands, breathing my smell of fear and unexpected..
I tried to groan opposing him, keeping resistance but he silenced my mouth pressing his finger on my
lips and whispered: ,,There, there now...hush". My body, my mind and my soul were tangled up
togheter in a narrow but desperate feeling of sweating and paralyzing extinction...
AAaahh... I started moaning but he took my breath away when his mouth stole mine and he breathed
into me...and he pricked his limb between my legs, so hard, so firm, that my throat missed a short, soft,
timid and high scream, that the lightning shiver went up my belly and I couldn't oppose him anymore,I wanted more...

,, -- Daddy...aah.. I want more. Caressing his sweet beloved child, he started pushing his limb slowly and
rhytmic into my warm and wet white drawers.. He loosened mu buttons and opened my blue tight shirt and
freed my breasts.. he was devouring me from his eyes, his hands hurried and covered my breasts and his
mouth bit my hard nipples with the tip of his teeth. He embraced me while half standing and licked my
neck and his tongue ran wild, overwhelming my white hills... my breasts were so soft and helpless in his
naughty hands... he smiled at me and pulled my drawers off and blocked my hands at the back and I
told him to stop as I was afraid but he wouldn't listen, he went on exciting my moist vagina and breasts and
I closed my eyes when he drew my vagina right down in his hard and provoking limb and pricked it so
deep as if it never reached the end, so deep that my whole womb trembled and hurt in sweet pain but then
I caught his finger deep down my throat and kissed his wet and gentle mouth while I was pushing myself
into him up and down...up and down... and feeling the endless lust of my guilty pleasure... he was drawing
me in him so hard, slowly bouncing and harder hitting into him and I moaned and aaaaah... I moaned
in his heat.. he teared me apart gently and cruel until the ceiling had imprinted all my nervous screams
of my scatterd and crying body... " . For more Stuff here is my blog Kojac's Blog http:// akojac.wordpress.com

Attachments

• black guy with withe woman.jpeg
    black guy with withe woman.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 212

Users who are viewing this thread