Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My fantasy

• Thread starterbotsteve
  • Start date

botsteve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2010
I wake at 6.00 am to get my wife things ready for her day. I quickly wash myself but cannot wash all of my cock because it has been in a CB6000 for two months. I am prostate milked once a week by my wife.

I lay out her clothes. Today is when she normally fucks the security guard at her work. He like all of her lovers is young and black. My wife had him take a photo of her sucking his cock. It most have been ten inches long. She tells me that she shreks with delight when he enters her, particularly when he goes up her arse. The security guard likes her in a red satin basque with a red satin thong and sheer black stockings and with her six inch red high heel shoes. So I carefuly lay out these items. I select a black mini leather skirt and white silk blouse to complete her outfit. If she disapproves of my selection of clothes I will be beaten with her whip.

I quickly get dressed. Most days I wear a maid's outfit. Today I select the black satin outfit with lots of lace around the edges of the dress. My black satin basque goes on first then I put on my sheer black stockings. I am not allowed to wear panties as my wife insists on easy access at all times to my cock and my arse for punishment. Often she will stop me from whatever I am doing and make me bend over and pull up my dress and she will beat me hard with whatever comes into her hand. She does this simply because she like to. My six inch high heels completes my dress. I then apply my make up. My wife made me take a course in applying make up, hair dressing and giving manicures and pedicures. I was the only man on the course and my loved loved the humiliation I suffered as the only man on the course. I know look after all of my wife's needs in these areas.

I then make her breakfast. Today she has one of her bulls sleeping with her. Last night I sucked his cock and licked his arse when he needed encouragment to get hard to fuck my wife. He fucked her five times last night and I had to clean up with my mouth after each occasion. My wife then told me to lie down and she squatted over my face and emptied her bladder into my mouth. As some of her nectar went on the floor I had to lick it up and she kicked me in the balls twice while I was licking up her nectar. The bull whose name I do not know thought it was very funny.

I prepare their breakfast and take to the bed room. As I get near I can her her moan and know that she is being fucked. As I enter I can see that his cock is right up her arse and she is slowing reaching the peak of pleasure as he pushes deep into her. l go to the bed and kneel and await any services that I might be required to give. My wife waves her feet in my face and I know that she requires me to suck her toes. I instantly do as she bids. After a while she instructs me to lick his balls as he bangs away at her arse. Eventually he reaches a climax and pushes right into my wife. She literally screams with pleasure and waves of cum flow out of her vagina.

He pulls out of her and throws the shit covered condom on the floor. I do not need to be told what to do next. I pick it up and push it in my mouth and suck it until all the shit and spunk is washed off. I then lie on my back so if my wife wants me to clean her she will come and sit on my face and I have to clean her up. She does not dissappoint me.

As they eat breakfast I prepare my wife's bath and get ready for her toilet. She always pisses into my mouth first thing in the morning and then she sits on the toilet and dumps while I kneel at her feet. When she has finished I am allowed two sheets of toliet paper to clean her then I must use my tongue. The bull watches this with great amusement and asks if he can piss on me. My wife says of course and I kneel before him take his cock into my mouth and drink every drop. My wife then has a bath with her bull and soon they are fucking each other in the bath.

I retire to her dressing room and wait to dress her, appy her make up, paint her finger and toe nails and get her ready so that she can if she wishes attract some young black stag to drive her to waves of pleasure as his big black cock enters her every hole. I wonder if she will return home tonight with a young black stud or perhaps she will take back an old ugly woman and make me lick and suck this women and let her sit on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread