• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Ex

• Thread starterRazzoDruuna
  • Start date
R

RazzoDruuna

attachment.php

Here is a shot if my wife from a few years ago during a hot session involving a mutual friend. When it was good between us it was really good. But all good things come to an end. We are now separated, but still friends.

I try to ask her about current boyfriends but she says she doesn't have one. I don't believe her. Whenever I am in town I stay at her apartment (really 'our' apartment), but we don't sleep together (pity, I am still hot for her). On these occasions, when she goes to work I sometimes sneak around looking for evidence of another guy. Pretty hard to come by but... I finally found some.

On her digital camera, and the deleted files on her computer (she usually asks me to fix something on her computer) I found some photos of her with another guy. Nothing too hot, but they were obviously intimate with each other. Another one of her embracing kissing him on the side of his face while he posed for the photo.

These photos got me strangely excited and I realized it was rekindling the feelings of some of the hot affairs we had when things were still good. But the best part was to come when I discovered an opened box of condoms in the bedside drawer (hidden under lots of stuff). We never used condoms together so I know this is something she was using with another man. It got me very excited to imagine her fucking this other guy on our bed.

It is a pity she won't level with me about this. I have moved on to someone else now myself but I would love to a least still be an 'ear' to my ex's sexual adventures.

What do you guys think? Have any of you had a similar experience / desire?

@unclem, yea you can see more pics of her on my other posts.

dude...did you actually lose the woman from the other posts?...bummer if so.

@justlookin65: Ahhh yeah I know. But I can either be melancholy about it or I can look forwards to exciting new things.

You know how these things go. When a relationship starts to fall apart, the longer the relationship the longer the suffering at the end. In the end it can actually be a relief when it is finally over, even if it was something really good and special in earlier times.

Users who are viewing this thread