Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My ex-girlfriend

• Thread starterex has black BF
  • Start date
yeah, ya bitch nice; she look like she likes it doggie at the edge of the bed and like to take the load in her mouth. Just a guess, but I'm sure dude is wearing that ass OUT. Especially b/c it's probably an extra turn on that you all work together..lol, daaaamn homie! But on some real shit....tell us about how you found out she was fuckin' dude...

damn dude, you fucked up! that shit is hot!

Damn, your ex- is hot. The lucky dude should have the life of his life in fucking her in all the positions.

I bet she would produce nice looking mixed kids!

damn hot.. i think the same guy was in the chat room yesterday and he wanted to talk about her girlfriend she is the same i recognise it.. umm damn hot... that black guy is a lucky bastard... can you get your ex back... i think you can... by ******** that black guy... or making that black guy for another girl.. the black guy is just using ur ex gf as a slut

Damn if she is nearby, I would love to nail her for you. Although I do not like photos, 4 a pretty white bitch like her, no problem.
Tell us where she is from! May be one of us would be lucky enough to nail her and dump that dude for you.

If you dig, you'll find dirt. Unfortunate that this has happened to you, but now my question is....why are YOU here? Does the thought of her with him turn you on? Are you curious about what he was doing to her? What's really good...

I don't know about this story??? Why would he have pictures of the two of them? If she was pissed off at her ex I would think to get even she would have sent him pictures of her and her new black bf in the bone yard. Of anything though it's a pretty fuckin' erotic story!

hmmm...personally I think that's crazy, but, since it's your fetish...do you. You should step to her about it...she might let you in on how It's going down. Seriously though, you should be careful about posting their pics without their knowledge. Personally, I just don't feel comfortable with another dude in the room cheerleading; but, to each his own...where are you all from anyway...?

i've talked to your ex girl before she was on another site, she basically said she wasn't getting satisfied thats why she fucked ryan and she will never fuck a white guy again, ryan also has her fucking other black guys too, looks like your loss

Interesting

bigggdaddiee30 said:
i've talked to your ex girl before she was on another site, she basically said she wasn't getting satisfied thats why she fucked ryan and she will never fuck a white guy again, ryan also has her fucking other black guys too, looks like your loss

Okay, lemme get this straight...she was your GF but she cheated on you with a blk guy...right? then she tells a friend she feels bad about cheating but the sex was too good to give up. The first clue was she dressed nicer and was reluctant to have sex unless initated by you...and now 'daddiee30' clais she says she wasn't being satisfied and that is why she fucked the blk guy and now will STAY black. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Now, you say the idea of her fucking a blk guy turns you on and you wish you hadn't dumped her... So you could watch? I am not being critical, okay? But the sum total of what's been said is that you're sorry you dumped her cuz you'd like seeing her be fucked...she 'dumps' you (cheats) because the blk sexing is too good to give up...she SAID she loves you but... right? Sounds like she is not just an 'ex' but a sex object. I have no doubt the black guy will move on to greener pastures and your 'ex' will need to find another guy - doesn't sound like it'll be YOU. My point here is that maybe it's good you got rid of her...what kind of real relationship was there if she is willing to cheat just for the sex? Sounds like the guy could have been green, purple or magenta even tho he happened to be black. The girl was looking big time...I think your relationship was on borrowed time to begin with.

Hey, who knows, once this guy eventually moves on she might come back with a sob story. THAT is when we discover the foundation of things between you two.

I am not just bloviating here - the same has happened to me. In time you get over the really sharp separtion anxiety but the intense sexual iages stay with you - until you find someone else.

ex has black BF said:
Yeah, I am on here cause I find it a turn on now. Also, I know where she uploads her pictures so I cna check out that site and get new pics of her.

Wow.. I bet it's a turn on. Knowing those beautiful white titties of hers are now being sucked by his big thick black lips, her pussy now getting wet from his big thick african cock sliding in her, her soft lips you use to kiss is now sucking the cum out of his throbbing black negro cock. Now word is she is bedding down and fucking his black buddies. You bet it's a turn on. Man if you find those pictues on her site PLEASE share! Guess I do feel kinda sorry for ya..

Yeah I think you can pretty much say goodbye to that pussy dude, if you had explained your like for her to fuck black guys beforehand, you both could have explored this together, too late now. Open up with the next one after trust has been established

hey ex au really don't know anything about her why don't u look at the niggerworship site, she was on there last year when i met her and i also talk to her on yahoo 360 why don't u look it up on there too, as i said u realy didn't even know what your ex was up too, and its too late know she likes getting laid by a big black pipe if u don't believe me look on her site, another white boy in denial

i don't do private pm but heres her yahoo address since u didn't believe me, melissak522,

get back with her telling her you dont care if she still fucks him!

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread