• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My ex-girlfriend

• Thread starterPatrick1975
  • Start date

Patrick1975

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2011
Here's a few of her. She is a busty and thick woman who loved doggy-style. I always wanted to see her in a black gangbang, but never got that far. Feel free to fake the second pic of her ass with lots of black cock around it, or cum on her pic as well!!

Attachments

• New Years - All of Us.jpg
    New Years - All of Us.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 635
  • great ass1.jpg
    great ass1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 558
how old is she.? did she like the cuckold idea.?

She was about 25 then. I mentioned it once, and she got upset. I'm sure if I pressed her, she may have done it!

She broke up with me. Was a headcase! With some other guy now, and from what I've heard, she's about 80 pounds heavier.

Patrick don't worry about that fat slut...so manny out there you have no ideea. I just start to fuck my friend wife and I make her fuck 2 guy so far...find one fuck her good and take pictures so we can all jo at her :)

sdsmwm said:
Patrick don't worry about that fat slut...so manny out there you have no ideea. I just start to fuck my friend wife and I make her fuck 2 guy so far...find one fuck her good and take pictures so we can all jo at her :)

Is your friend happy about you organising lots of cock for his wife, or this mission of yours "undercover operations" whilst hubby is at work?

Here's one of her 38DD tits!

Attachments

• 127771981961.jpg
    127771981961.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread