Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my dream

• Thread starterWIFE OF WANKER
  • Start date

WIFE OF WANKER

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2005
he will not belive to this...he he...

i have found my pics in the computer and the link of the site ,must my hubby playing, please load my pic for me so my hubby will see how slut i realy can be.... surprise surprise my dear!!

Attachments

• 13555744.jpg
    13555744.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,998
I would love to give you a load of hot sticky juice!

Where are u located?
I would love 2 get between those thighs and fill that pussy with black seed!!!
...or bend you over and break that assfor hours!!!

Nice pictures of your girl, keep sending more sexy pictures would love to see shoots of her all cream pie up..

23,M,L.A.,LATINO ..HERE'S MY PIC.. http://flickr.com/photos/91459010@N00/?find=IRONLED@SBCGLOBAL.NET

ANYBODY SEE THIS? REPORT ME PLEASE..MAKE THEM DELETE MY ACCOUNT , I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE. GOD FORGIVE US ALL. THIS SITE HERE IS PROVE THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE FUCKEN DEVIL WITH THE U.S. TAKING US STRAIGHT TO HELL. GOODBYE SLUTS AND WHITE FAGS! I would drop an A -Bomb on all you monkeys and hoes.

Remember the other day when we said to notice verbage, tone and other tell-tale signs of a man posing as a woman? I guess some lessons don't stick with the people who REALLY wanna buy into the fantasy!

Users who are viewing this thread