Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My dream

• Thread starterCuckgreg
  • Start date

Cuckgreg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2024
my wife and I happily married for 3yrs now.
She is 28 fit nice ass with c tits 135lbs
She is a smoke show.

I want her to go fuck someone and come home and make me eat the cum out of her pussy.

Anyone else have this fetish?

If so have you asked her too? And if so how did you bring the topic up without sounding weird to her?

Reactions: yourmanneoh, Zima, throwback and 2 others
That is a great goal.
But not easy to have her do so.
I think you should look on internet , there are many topics about how to make your wife a hotwife.

Just by asking her to let her fuck by random guy will result she will say you are crazy !
Maybe you should find out what friend of you she really likes and then let him seduce her.
Tell him what you want .
Try to get her into a 3some with him and later let her fuck with him alone.

I did this and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: yourmanneoh, throwback and whitewife696969
Ive expressed this fantasy to wife several times. She just hasn’t taken the opportunity to get the first time over with.

ChillJaxGuy said:
Ive expressed this fantasy to wife several times. She just hasn’t taken the opportunity to get the first time over with.
I've been fortunate enough to have joined many couples and I can tell you, her first time of course is the toughest. Why? Most first time wives are hesitant because they worry what will change in your relationship after she's gone through with it? What will her husband think about her? Wives know that you CANNOT get unfucked. Your (husbands) opinion of her is all that matters. In my opinion, it says a lot about a woman's character if she's hesitant. Just make sure she does it because she wants to do it, not to please you. That could create problems down the road.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and bym_3111

Users who are viewing this thread