Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my cute wife

• Thread startermwmfrom_PA
  • Start date

mwmfrom_PA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2004
Here is my wife. I have a long fantasy of seeing herfucked by a very large muscular well endowed black man. she stands 5'2", 120, about 10 lbs heavier than in the pic.

I have shared her before but never with a giant black stud. Always been strangers..........met in bars, away from home, her dressed sexy and drinking.

I guess what I'm telling you is that I'm offering her up to the right guy. You should be at least in your 30's, no thug or gangsta types please. you must be willing to meet with me first.

We're located in south central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg,Philly or Baltimore is ideal

Attachments

• wife on knees.jpg
    wife on knees.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 846
  • lilwife1.jpg
    lilwife1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 554
mwmfrom_PA said:
Here is my wife. I have a long fantasy of seeing herfucked by a very large muscular well endowed black man. she stands 5'2", 120, about 10 lbs heavier than in the pic.

I have shared her before but never with a giant black stud. Always been strangers..........met in bars, away from home, her dressed sexy and drinking.

I guess what I'm telling you is that I'm offering her up to the right guy. You should be at least in your 30's, no thug or gangsta types please. you must be willing to meet with me first.

We're located in south central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg,Philly or Baltimore is ideal
If you have gotten her fucked before, it should be no problem getting her BLACKED. Bet she takes to BBC like a duck to water.

Users who are viewing this thread