Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My cuckold neighbors slut wife.

• Thread startershowsher69
  • Start date

showsher69

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 28, 2009
He's been trying to get her fucked by other men for years. He sent me her pics, to entice me. Well now that since I've seduced her at his barbecue a couple of weeks ago...... she fucks me whenever she thinks he's not around and thinks he doesn't know.
I don't leave till we hear his car in the driveway, while she's still wearing her stockings and heels. He love's catching her like that, telling her how great she is to greet him in just her stockings and heels. She told me the first couple of times she was scared to death that he'd know she had just been fucked, when he ate her.
He tells her how great she tastes and how much he liked how wet she gets dressing for him. Also how he'd like her to dress like that all the time.
Now we're working on getting her on video as she sucks and fucks me. She still to nervous to let me take pics of her........ for now.

Not a single comment!!!!!

There have been 243 views and 127 downloads of this sexy wife and no comments.......you guys are jerking off to much! I'll withdraw the pics and my post. This must be the wrong site for me.

Looks like I missed the hottie

Where do you keep your slut?

MacNfries said:
LOL .... well, take your ball and go home then, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I never saw any pics! Ohhhhh, and there's nooooo such thing as "jacking off too much!". :rolleyes:

+1 mac,what a dumbass:mad:

I hate coming on late to a great story to only find the pictures are gone.

Yeah, we need some dedicated members to do nothing but repost all these pics, it's a shame. I would have liked to see her.

Users who are viewing this thread