Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My busty Japanese Wife (comments please)

• Thread startertokyoguy
  • Start date
greymaster said:
Thanks havokk for finding this thread - I missed it first time round so I've got to see the original poster's lovely women. [Wonder if he's still round]

I like the idea of 'the exotic', so your exes would be a great turn-on for me :) [My cock is all over the place if you want to track it down ;) ]

Do you have someone special at the moment? Want to share??

Hey greymaster, good to hear from you. Yes, I'm seeing someone right now. I'd be more than happy to share if you were ever in the Kanto area and up for a night out. Again, she's into white or caucasion-looking middle easterners, relatively in shape and well endowed.

tokyoguy said:
Comments in english preferred (but Japanese is OK too)....or maybe she doesnt turn anyone on...

Would love to fuck her from behind so I squeeze her nipples and breasts:D

tokyoguy, are you 2 still looking for other men to have sex with her?

Love her tits, but, wow, what a gorgeous ass!

your wife is very attractive, thanks for all the photos

Your Japanese wife looks sexy with her hands holding on her papayarama..:D
7365d1168559434t-my-busty-japanese-wife-comments-please-w2duo.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments...we came so close about a year and a half ago, didnt happen and since then lost all momentum. I still think it will happen one day though...

tokyoguy said:
...I still think it will happen one day though...

Please keep me update on it, as we might be able to bring the two Japanese sexy wives together and have some fun together...:p

Thank you.

hott woman. if u were local I'd give your wife a helping hand.. or more.

Thanks for the wonderful post, hope to see more of your wife in action.

She is so hot good body, I would love to fuck her.....for you....let me know where..

I would love to satisfy Kumi like she has never been satisfied before... I bet she is delicious

havokk said:
Great pics. Very hot and reminds me of one of my exes as well.

Since this thread is so old, I don't know if your even still out there to hear this, but since I am also in Japan and a cuckold, my gf and I primarily meet bulls in Roppongi bars or clubs. She also isn't into black guys at all, but the easiest guys to jump on board are usually Turkish or Iranian. They're almost always well hung (at least 6 inches and thick, which in Japan is very well hung) and super aggressive in the clubs. Very few would turn down a chance to bang a hot Jgirl in the same night, even if it included her cuckold bf watching.
Frankly I have don't think most Afri/Black Men would be into Japan Women!

tokyoguy said:
Thanks for the comments...one more of Kumi

I dont have many more pics of her left but here is one I have not showed much anywhere....maybe Kumi next to you?

MICC, appreciate the candor. On our side we both want to to do it-at times- but actually arranging something is a huge jump. It almost happened about two years ago but the person it would have been with cut his trip short, making it impossible. For us one of the requirements is that it be someone who doesnt know us or anyone we know so people based in Japan would be even harder. Loved your idea though...waitresses giggling and all.....thanks again.

Anyway one more of Kumi. Comments (rough/explicit ok) welcome as always...
😏👍

Users who are viewing this thread