Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My busty Japanese Wife (comments please)

• Thread startertokyoguy
  • Start date

tokyoguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 22, 2006
Kumi has expressed interest in "experiencing" a big penis. We have been talking about for a couple of years but have never gone through with it but definitely will one day in the right circumstances.

Beyond the experience of a large cock she also wants to the guy to kind of take her from me...putting me down a bit in the process. Originally this was my idea but that part gets her very hot now.

She is more interested in "futoi (fat) penis than a long one. For reference mine, i4.5in (usally closer 4") and not thick, is the biggest she has had. (I am a white american btw).

The man should be a confident, take charge type but would have to start little by little the first time we met, charm her..be polite to me but start taking small liberties to kind of stake your turf (her).

Her are some pics she posed for, would appreciate your explicit comments. if there is a good response I will post more.

Tokyoguy

Attachments

• w1g.jpg
    w1g.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,058
  • w2duo.jpg
    w2duo.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,834
  • 2984.jpg
    2984.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,718
  • 3009.jpg
    3009.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,485
what a sexy delight. mmm mmm mmm. I love asians for there eagerness to please and complete submissiveness. Find my pics posted under Texas Black Stripper, and you will know that i have what she craves.

Another shot of Kumi

Comments in english preferred (but Japanese is OK too)....or maybe she doesnt turn anyone on...

Attachments

• w6g.jpg
    w6g.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,370
oh yes

yes she is very hot her arse is gorgeous i would love to fuck her from behind while she sucks you

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm Yummmy

Loved the pics of your wife. Very artistic and very sexy. Loved the last one...made me fantasize being behind her sliding my black cock into her, watching her lips clinch my cock. Thanks for that one. Can you post more?

Japanese

Your wife is beautiful and I love Japanese!!

I'm not sure if I would want to help you. Your wife would most likely fall in-love with me and I would end up stealing her away from you!

I meet all your requirements and much more! (6 feet 185lbs white - smooth) 7.5 X 5.5 more!

Sorry I am not the man for her, being so fucking submissive myself. She could probably fuck me with a strapon before I could get it up enough to be dominant, and frankly I wouldn't mind. She looks very hot and has great looking tits. I would be glad to help you clean her messy pussy after a real bull fucks her senseless. Please keep all us horny cucks informed of your progress in getting your wife laid.

one more

like it? like Kumi?

Attachments

• 2985.jpg
    2985.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 739
fat penis?

she looks great should be no trouble getting her laid .if you really want the biggets penis's u need to look for africam men they are nearly always extra large not just in length but width. goo dluc

Hi TokyoGuy!

As you know - I love the look of her and I only hope that we can get together. You haven't replied to my last private message so I thought I'd post in here! She is absolutely beautifull and I would love to give her as much pleasure as possible - and by doing so, perhaps make you a very happy man! *s* And I certainly hope that you will post more of her pics or send them to me in an email! Beautiful woman - truly outstanding! *s*

fuck her for you

tokyoguy said:
Comments in english preferred (but Japanese is OK too)....or maybe she doesnt turn anyone on...
I would like to fuck her. Where are you located?

did her

M Steel Knight said:
TokyoGuy; Kumi has expressed interest in "experiencing" a big penis. ... Is Big 8"Long x 5"Around ? ... We have been talking about for a couple of years but have never gone through with it but definitely will one day in the right circumstances.

Beyond the experience of a large cock she also wants to the guy to kind of take her from me... Do you, are you asking for an Alpha Bull Stud Master like ME? ... putting me down a bit in the process. ... So in a word are you almost telling us your a true cuckold? ... Originally this was my idea but that part gets her very hot now.

She is more interested in "futoi (fat) penis than a long one. For reference mine, is 4.5in (usally closer 4") and not thick, is the biggest she has had. (I am a white american btw). I too am White but as I say nicely hung with 8"Long x 5"Around and last for hours to boot ...

The man should be a confident, take charge type but would have to start little by little the first time we met, charm her, be polite to me but start taking small liberties to kind of stake your turf (her). ... She is after all My woman as I want her cuckold ...

Her are some pics she posed for, would appreciate your explicit comments. if there is a good response I will post more. ... Here is 3 of my photos for you to get all a twitter about ... Send me your return to my E~Mail; MSteelKnight @Yahoo.Com Just retype it with out the space in it ... ;) :cool:

TokyoGuy
did he fuck her ass?

One more of kumi

sorry for not having responded to some of private messages I have recieved, there were a lot and will try to respond this weekend.

To answer a couple of questions: we are in Tokyo and she has never had anal to my knowledge (she says she has only had one other than me).

Also you can see my posting of what I have to offer Kumi at the end of the "worlds smallest dick" thread in the cuck and bulls pix forum (your comments appreciated there too)
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543&page=9

Finally, one more pic of Kumi....

Attachments

• rearvirew.jpg
    rearvirew.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 718
Are there many "Bulls" here...?

Many Japanese women love black guys but for whatever reason Kumi is not so into black men. Basically she likes caucasions (a lot of Japanese fit in that category too).

In terms of actually doing it her breasts are the best place to start..what position to finish in I will leave private.

This forum is intersting and have learned a lot from reading other threads and appreciate the comments recieved so far. What I suprised by is the lack of detailed responses from men truly experienced in taking other mens wives. Some men in that category may refer to themselves as "Bulls" others may not; either way have not really heard much overall in that vein here. Would like to hear more.

Therefore I am posting one more picture...one I only usually share after having chatted with someone.....we would welcome graphic comments to the picture and also opening a dialogue with a man who is experienced in taking wives (and reasonably well-endowed...mainly thick...not huge). Here is the photo...again would appreciate very graphic comments if you have any....this is special photo to me..hope you think so too

here is the photo...graphic comments please!

sorry..the original dimensions didnt work...had to resize it..hope someone like it...

Attachments

• kumiholdingherbigjugs.jpg
    kumiholdingherbigjugs.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,214
very nice

I like asian women the best, their pussies are very tight. Finding one with nice tits is a great find. I would like her pussy for hours making her cum over and over before I fuck her. She's very nice and deserves a nice cock in here.

Users who are viewing this thread