Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Business Woman Partner

• Thread starterExecAmanda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    businesswoman

ExecAmanda

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2024
Hello everyone, I’m new to slut wives but have enjoyed browsing. My partner, Amanda (Mandy to her friends) is super shy but loves seeing pictures of herself on the internet.
She works as an executive in a big London firm so we (nearly) always hide her face.
If you recognise her let me know through DM. That is always a thrill!

Anyway pictures to follow. Let me know if they turn you on!

OW

• Love
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, Pghperv and MNAZ
She just post pics, or is she up for meeting too?

Reactions: Goodmanj
ExecAmanda said:
Hello everyone, I’m new to slut wives but have enjoyed browsing. My partner, Amanda (Mandy to her friends) is super shy but loves seeing pictures of herself on the internet.
She works as an executive in a big London firm so we (nearly) always hide her face.

OW
Waiting patiently.

ExecAmanda said:

OW
Welcome to you both. How big a slut is she ?? Tell us all her kinks and desires and what she loves to get up to.
Can't wait to see your hot partner in action here. We'll just keep it between ourselves ok..

ExecAmanda said:

OW
Looking forward to seeing her.

Users who are viewing this thread