• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My blonde wife, comments appreciated, especially dirty ones

• Thread starteratxcouple
  • Start date

atxcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2011
Black.jpg
[IMGp://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q501/txguy711/IMG_0400.jpg[/IMG]
Goldfront.jpg

Goldsback.jpg

wowwwwwwwwwww, is tha a hot piece of fuckmeat. i luv 2 do that bitch

very sexy, those lips are made for hard cock, come on let's see that sweet pussy!

mmmm

she is hot, am having a hard on for her at the moment thinking of bending her on a desk and entering her deep from behind while u watch

keeps thrusting hard till i cum loads in her and then withdraw and see my jizz dripping from her pussy to her thighs

i would like to breed her

My blonde wife

Love sexy blondes, but I know a black bull who especially loves to train sweet blonde mama's like yours to be his *****.

He would have her begging to take his cock in the ass as he tells her what a slut he is. And when he gets through fucking her both cunt and ass will be red, ravaged and dripping his cum.

Guarantee he would have a ball with her.

Mac

sorry

sorry, I know it should be on the fakes forum, but I just couldn't resist.... she looks so fresh and sweet and cheerul, the perfect little wife, just the kind of woman who cheats on her husband with no regrets whatsoever, despite her wholesome exterior eagerly and willingly becoming a wanton slut and ***** when in another man's bed... am I right..? sorry, just couldn't resist...

Attachments

• yourslutwife.jpg
    yourslutwife.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 160

Users who are viewing this thread