Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My blonde slut bride

• Thread starterconchord
  • Start date

conchord

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2007
unsee.cc
She is seriously horny for black dick right now, but at this point I think any big cock would be ok. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• bride2.jpg
    bride2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,594
  • bride1.jpg
    bride1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,481
would love for her to be my slut.

34 year old body builder here. I'd love to give you a good show taking her hard and deep for you. She would love to play with me, as well I her. mmm

beauty

she is very beautiful , great longs legs ;) and that smile would melt you while she is under a blackstud! does she know about your fantasy? willing to play it out? keep us updated!

I hope you find her some BBCs soon. I want to hear every detail. How you set them up, how they fuck for the first time, how she then makes you her cuck and how he gets her pregnant.
She is a very beautiful woman and you are a lucky cuck.

the bridesmaids are better looking than your wife.

..On your wedding night......a well hung black man sexually satisfies your new wife while you watch and jack-off.....does it get any better than that ?

id be up for it. where are you guys at? im not black but very hung

Users who are viewing this thread