• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Big Titted Wife

• Thread startermywifesbigtits
  • Start date

mywifesbigtits

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2011
Guys, here's some pics of my hot big titted wife. Your comments are welcome, and I'm hoping some of you will like her, maybe leading to sharing mutual fantasies about her together. More pics are available if the response is good....

Attachments

• 5462143387_4f2aa63b3f_z.jpg
    5462143387_4f2aa63b3f_z.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 5465358257_7c7de1463a_z.jpg
    5465358257_7c7de1463a_z.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 5465944844_634f4c0618_z.jpg
    5465944844_634f4c0618_z.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 150
Definitely more than a handful, her tits are awesome and that is one nice ass. She looks like she could be a lot of fun to have some hot sex with.

Excellent shots - My hands are eager to explore every inch of that body that she shows off so well.

I hope we see and hear far more about this lady :)

I love her ass and pussy. More please!

Thanks for the response guys, and here's a couple more pics. Greymaster - I love the thought of you exploring every inch of her body.

Would anyone like her to sit on their knee in her nurse costume showing her little white panties?

Or how about the pic in the see thru black dress - anyone fancy a slow close up dance with her, letting their hands wander all over her soft ass, grinding their crotch against hers?

Attachments

• 5470556294_71d5190e05_b.jpg
    5470556294_71d5190e05_b.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 5470572968_e5cc65ce97_b.jpg
    5470572968_e5cc65ce97_b.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 109
A slow dance, my hands on her ass, lifting her dress, kissing my way to her tits while my hand finds her pussy. Oh my, that would be fun, Love to have doggy and feel those lovely tits bounce in my hands as I fuck her.

mywifesbigtits said:
Greymaster - I love the thought of you exploring every inch of her body.

LOL - You follow that comment up by showing a see-through-clothing shot - one of my favorite views [covered but visible - so exciting].

I can be quite thorough in my investigations, finding out just what sort of touch makes those nipples sit up and beg for more - or how her pussy would ride my fingers while I bury my head in her cleavage. All of this in the hotel bar before I even take her up to my room??

Would you like to watch us together? Or join in?? Or have her tell you afterwards what we did together???

Greymaster, I'd love to watch you both together, starting off with your arms round her, turning her towards you with some deep passionate kissing, running your hands thru each others hair as she turns towards you and opens her legs, showing you her little see thru black panties, urging you to deal with her aching wet pussy, telling you how she needs her big tits sucked, licked, rubbed and caressed..... I'd find this so exciting and I'm sure it wouldn't be long before I'd have to unzip my flies and get my cock out, turned on from watching you both and hearing her moaning out loud.....

Attachments

• 5470246175_c29dc65047_z.jpg
    5470246175_c29dc65047_z.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 88
Since what you describe there would be happening on the dance floor while you watch from our table, I hope you're careful when you get your cock out and start tugging on it - it would be a pity if the hotel security carted you away before you got to see your sexy wife REALLY performing. LOL :D :D

Tell us a bit more about her. How old is she? How BIG are those boobs?? Tell me whatever you think I might be interested in while the band start another slow tune and I feel how good her body is moving against mine.

You can see me whispering in her ear and you can see her nodding and pulling my head down for another kiss. Saucy little minx has her other hand on my ass - LOL - she's shameless, isn't she? Grinding her hips against my bulging cock in front of everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread