• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Beautiful Indian wife

• Thread starterViz79
  • Start date

Viz79

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2011
Hello all

I hope you enjoy these pictures of my beautiful wife - do tell me what you think and Ill show you more :)

210510-A3201.jpg

210510-A3193.jpg

Sorry about the broken link, here you go!

She really is a nice slut! Show more of her, please ...

She is hot and horny and probably ALREADY getting lots of men giving her what she wants. The big question for you is, "do you think you can hold onto her much longer?"

Post some pics of yourself, to show us why she has chosen to spend her time with you instead of continuing to play the field. Remember, a girl this good is "made round to go around".

She could pull a big income with that body from modelling or OTHERWISE, you know what I mean, right?

Viz79,

Viz79 said:
How about these?

Thank you for posting your wife's photos. She is a *very* gorgeous woman, especially as portrayed in your post #9. In the first of these photos her copper bracelet exquisitely matches her nudity. Her second and third photos are equally outstanding. You, not incidentally, appear to be a first-rate photographer with talents commensurate with your wife's sensuous beauty.

—Custer

How about some bikini shots?

DSC03200.jpg

DSC03287.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03405.jpg

wife

we should definately swap wives, mine is very petite as well;)

Whaouuuuh! She is absolutely hot stuff .... I would do her whenever you let me :D

Some lingerie.. do you like?

DSC_0098.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread