• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My BBW Wife

• Thread starterhoneyplscuckme
  • Start date

honeyplscuckme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2012
This is a pic of my wife....Haven't convinced her yet but would love to share her with other men and see her used.

Let me know what you think if I get a good response to this pic I'll post more.

Attachments

• IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 204
If she knew how often I have jacked off imgaining her fucking someone or coming home and telling me she was fucked

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpg
    IMG_1632.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1633.jpg
    IMG_1633.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 112
How badly I wish she understand she has a body made for gangbangs and how she could enjoy being center of attention

Love to hear your comments and what you do to her...or if you recognize her we are in Texas

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpg
    IMG_1634.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1641.jpg
    IMG_1641.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 104
Your wife looks great from the back. She has a fantastic ass! Good luck getting her to "open up."

Looks great from here. Love to fuck her.

nice thickness, would look hot getting pounded

Hot body....same situation here....can't wait to see more of her....maybe we should trade wives to get the ball rolling...

Wow, wonderful! Thank you for sharing. I hope it is okay with your wife that you are posting a picture of her here on the internet (please ask beforehand). Anyway, she definitely looks very sexy with that big juicy ass of hers. BBW's like her need big dick (hence my nick here). Are you equipped to pleasure such a woman?

It drives me crazy to see an ass that begs for punishment and pleasure at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread