Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My BBW Wife - Newbies

• Thread startermelanieandryan
  • Start date

Do You like her pics?

• YES

Votes: 131 81.9%
  • NO

Votes: 29 18.1%

• Total voters

melanieandryan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2008
My BBW Wife - new to the forum

We are a married white couple of 6 years. Through a series of certain events of circumstance, We have discovered the Submissive/Cuckold lifestyle. been involved in it going on 3 months. We are new to this site. We don't mind explaining how we got into the lifestyle if you would like to know.Quite frankly, this has been more than we ever imagined sexually. Here's some pics of my better half. THERE ARE MORE PICS FURTHER DOWN IN THIS THREAD.

PIC 1: Classic Rubenesqe Beauty (I'm slightly biased) lol.

PIC 2: My wife posing in her black garter given to her by one of the 3 male Owners of the Construction company we work for.

PIC 3: goofing off and showing off the hefty twins

Pic 4: One of my wifes Bulls (One of the Owners of the construction firm we work for) in my chair and in charge of me and my wife.

Pic 5: After 4 months of almost constant sex, she's now accustomed to the Boss's older and thicker cock.

JUST ADDED TODAY 9-1-08: NEW PICS ON PAGES 4 and 6 OF THIS THREAD

Attachments

• Melanie in black garters.jpg
    Melanie in black garters.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,427
  • 026223845.jpg
    026223845.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,179
  • One of my wifes Bulls.jpg
    One of my wifes Bulls.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,019
  • Melanie taking all 11 inches of my buddy Tyrone.jpg
    Melanie taking all 11 inches of my buddy Tyrone.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,441
Hm

She is a very pretty woman. I would like to suggest another site you might find of interest as well. A great number of members who have open life choices and some who don't but all the women are BBW. What I like about the site no insults will be tolerated. My wife and I have belonged to the site since it's early beginnings and I think you might find it very enjoyable.
http://www.bbwamateur.net/members/index.php
Good luck, and welcome.

Thank you for the nice compliment on my better half, we both appreciate it. and thanks for the link! We will definently check it out!

Hey! much appreciated from the both of us. And Jack, she agrees with you that I am the lucky one. lol! Take care.

cell phone pics at Fantasy Fest

Here's two cell phone pics of her from our vacation down in Key West for the annual Fantasy Fest. First pic is of her getting ready to hit Duval Street .The second pic was about a mixed group of pretty cool older fellows directly across the street that was making it quite obvious to my wife and I that they thought she was hot, so she eventually flashed them what they were wanting to see.The rest of the evening was even better. good times in the Banana Republic.

Attachments

• Melanie dressing.jpg
    Melanie dressing.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,293
  • upskirt shot at Fantasy Fest.jpg
    upskirt shot at Fantasy Fest.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,299
She has an intriguing face...

Hi Melanieanddryan,

Your wife Melanie has an intriguing face, Dryan. Her well-dilated eyes suggest sexuality. (I realize, of course, the photo may have been taken with a flash in a somewhat darkened room.) In any case, I like it. Good picture.

Welcome, and best wishes to both of you.

—Custer

Yeah, this pic was sort of taken on the fly, and Thank you Custer for your comment and the welcome. We both appreciate it. Take Care and have a great rest of the weekend from the both of us.

Melanie is riding at 100% approval...

Melanieanddryan,

You're welcome. I just voted "yes" in your poll re. "liking her pics." Apparently I'm the first vote. Melanie's approval rating is thus riding at 100%, something our current dictator wannabe I mean president (such as he is) can only dream about.

Has Melanie read Lady Mistaso's website, "Real Women Don't Do Housework?" If she hasn't, perhaps she would find there are possibilities there for improving her relationship with you... and perhaps you would find that as well.

Best wishes—
Custer

Thanks Custer for casting your vote! We both appreciate it! She tried to get to the site, but it would not display. We had some icy weather two days ago and they may be working on the cable temporarily.sounds interesting though, and she would like to check it out. Yes, this particular lifestyle does take some intestinal fortitude at times, but as we've expanded our sexual pursuits, the positives overwhelmingly outweigh the minute negatives. We kinda fell into this thing by default if you will. If you would like to hear about it, I will private message you just let me know. Take care, Ryan

Yes, I'd be interested in hearing how you got into it.

Hi Ryan,

Sounds like you may have experienced a New England ice storm. Is that where you're located? (I don't much follow the weather in other parts of the country; if I did I would probably know that.)

Re. Lady Misato's web site, her link is

http://ladymisato.bravehost.com/introduction.html .

(I just tried it; it's up and running.) This link will take Melanie to the Intro at the beginning when your connection is 'up' again. I would suggest she start there and read it all the way through (the chapters are listed at upper left), giving careful thought to what Lady M. is saying. It's quite interesting and has, I think, a lot of erotic potential.

I would, in fact, be interested in hearing more about how you and Melanie got into it. If you're willing to enlarge on that with a personal message, I'd appreciate it.

I see your wife's approval rating is still running strong (per your poll).

Thanks—
Custer

We had a winter storm here in the Southeast, These folks down here just aren't really prepared for this type of weather I guess. And thanks Custer for posting the link. We clicked on it and it went right to her homepage. We are really enjoying the Seduction segment very much. Interesting psychological perspective! good stuff. I will send you a private message tomorrow. Again, thanks from the both of us. Ryan and Melanie

Good to hear you like it.

Hi Ryan and Melanie,

You're welcome. Good to hear you like the RWDDH site. I'll look forward to hearing more from you.

I see Melanie's approval ratings are still running strong in your poll...

—Custer

bbc in nyc

come north for a lot of fun sweetie. this cock will have u climbing the walls.

Gorgeous!

You are a lucky man, my friend. She's exactly my type. I'd love to sit you in a corner and show her what a real man's cock feels like for you. I could spend days on a woman like that.

I hope you're a good boy for her; she deserves it.

Hey there "CHOCTHUNDER9" !! WE AGREE WITH YOU 100% That cock of yours would drive her ballistic!! Thanks man!

Hello "thegreatseaape" Great to see another BBW admirer on the forum. And yes, she keeps me well in line!! or else! lol. thanks

melanieandryan said:
We are a married white couple of 6 years. Through a series of certain events of circumstance, We have discovered the Submissive/Cuckold lifestyle. been involved in it going on 3 months. We are new to this site. We don't mind explaining how we got into the lifestyle if you would like to know.Quite frankly, this has been more than we ever imagined sexually. Here's some pics of my better half. THERE ARE MORE PICS FURTHER DOWN IN THIS THREAD.

PIC 1: Classic Rubenesqe Beauty (I'm slightly biased) lol.

PIC 2: My wife posing in her black garter given to her by one of the 3 male Owners of the Construction company we work for.

PIC 3: goofing off and showing off the hefty twins

She is beautiful, please tell us a little more about her sexually! Does she likes anal, do you clean her up? What is she and you turned on by?

I like big butts

Ryan, your wife is gorgeous. I'd love to hear more about your adventures (and see more pics of her abundant hotness).

Last edited by a moderator:
fadde said:
She is beautiful, please tell us a little more about her sexually! Does she likes anal, do you clean her up? What is she and you turned on by?

Thank you very much fadde for the compliments! Her sex drive prior to entering in to this lifestyle was I guess you could say normal or on average. Same for me as well.

Fast forward to the current: Now, her sex drive very high, she has become multi-orgasmic after months of sex with the 3 bossmen at work. I have not gotten quite comfortable as of yet to clean her up after she has sex with them.

She has become very fond of Anal since we have been doing this. right now, I am only allowed to have her anally, the 3 other men have her pussy.

We both love nude beaches, mardi gras, Key West Fantasy Fest, Wet T-shirt contests etc...

Users who are viewing this thread