Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Asian Wife

• Thread startercouplefantasies
  • Start date
beautiful.. where are you from?

love to taste her and give her some taste.

she is really hot babe... if u hit to india .. i willl be there wwaiting to get her pussy and ballsss

I'd love to see her impaled by two huge black cocks at the same time. One in the ass and the other in here tight asian pussy.

I'd tongue fuck her pussy and ass for hours.

Boy she's cute. Asian women really are the best.

We are delighted to see so many positive comments about my wife. Please keep them coming. We have posted another pic for your enjoyment. We would also love to hear more details of your fantasies about her.

suerly she has firm pair of boobs ..... tight pussy coz japnese man has short dick :D

also she will have tight ass hole for enjoy :D

indian 8 inch ready to fuck her all body

Br ;)

Attachments

• 01-03-07_0730.jpg
    01-03-07_0730.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 106
Such a pretty little woman. Keep on working on it. Sooner or later she can go real time. Get a BBC up in her deep enough to tickle her tonsils from the inside. Any pics of her quim?

One more for the great guys here. She is wonderful, isn't she - the love of my life!

She looks cute ..but show us a little "more" of her

After looking at that second photo of her in the red dress I had a very erotic image of her.

Imagine if you will, her and three very well hung black men in that bed behind her. One of the men is laying on the bed and she's riding him. She's sliding his 12 inch cock up her lovely asian ass all the way down to his balls. The other two men are standing on both sides of her and she's clutching their cocks at the base and feeding them in to her hot mouth. Tell me what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread