Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Asian Wife

• Thread starterew88
  • Start date

ew88

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2006
My Asian Wife update

I love to see my asian wife fuck by other men. I don't know how to get her going. Any suggestion? By the way she like to show herself off.

Some one ask for another picture of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chno and unobruno
If she likes to show off in public shes already there, you just have to encourage her a little and in no time at all she'll be spreading them for all the men you want.

Reactions: Cuckmaker
what a sexy woman ! I'd love to see more pics of her ! Good luck getting her cuckold you. I know I'd fuck her over and over again. What a beauty !

wow, another hot wife. would LUV to help you get her started. it all begins with getting used to finding pleasure in being held or touched by other men. are we close?

bigdogck,

yes. you are right. it really turns me on when men making advance to her. I encourge her to dress really sexy when we go to clubs. I really turns me on when other men dance with her and touch her.

Your wife is sexy! She will not have any problems gettings guys attention and probably a feel every now and then.

Your wife has a great body ! I would definitely kiss her all over.
And then she would beg me to fuck her with my 8" cock.

I wish you would post a picture of her with her legs spread open!

What perfect nipples . She is so hot. Thank you for the pictures and please keep them coming. Good luck getting her to fuck other men . I hope you can get pictures of that too.

If you are for real, then email us and tell us more about yourselves, especially your location. 48, 6.1ft, 200 lbs., and 10 inches. I am Dom, my wife is sub and bisexual.

EW88 said:
I love to see my asian wife fuck by other men. I don't know how to get her going. Any suggestion? By the way she like to show herself off.

Who besides me would freakin love to be part of a gangbang on "My Asian Wife"? I think it would be incredible to take turns w/ numerous other men who love asian women on this asian wife. Would love to see 10+ loads draining out of her tiny asian pussy. That tan pussy would be gapped open and pouring cum for hours! It'd be so sore she probly could't pee for days w/out whimpering and remembering what a hurting we put on her delicous asian pussy. God I love married slut asian women!!!

Great Pics

If you're in San Diego or near. drop me a note and I will help get her going. Asian ladies are a specialty and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Please please ask her for more of the same. You're very lucky.

she is Beautiful and Very Sexy

Always let her know that you do enjoy her dressing up very sexy and do tell her how it turns you on to watch other guys dancing with her(especially while you are having sex with her)then (after sex),bring it up again and ask her if she enjoys their attention...if she says yes,and i am sure she will,do let her know you want to take it to a newer level....if she is not ready to try another guy yet,let her know you would like to watch her encourage guys (with lots smiling,eye contact and even flirting) who she thinks are cute and sexy to come over and dance with her when you 2 are out clubbing...also,let her know it is ok with you if she would like to have any of them join you 2 for a drink...tell her if she is interested in them then dance more,especially any slow,close dances,and let her know it would be exciting to watch her letting them hold her hand or put an arm around her even after they come back and sit down...if it looks like she is having fun and enjoying herself with the guy then disappear to the boys room now and then and take your time coming back so you can watch them together...if she is laughing and having fun with the guy do take 10 or so minutes to get back...talk about it on the way home and keep it fun and sexy...ask her if she enjoyed herself and if she did let her know you want her to do it again and again and again....let me know how this goes...where do you 2 live?...

she is Beautiful and Very Sexy

Always let her know that you do enjoy her dressing up very sexy and do tell her how it turns you on to watch other guys dancing with her(especially while you are having sex with her)then (after sex),bring it up again and ask her if she enjoys their attention...if she says yes,and i am sure she will,do let her know you want to take it to a newer level....if she is not ready to try another guy yet,let her know you would like to watch her encourage guys (with lots smiling,eye contact and even flirting) who she thinks are cute and sexy to come over and dance with her when you 2 are out clubbing...also,let her know it is ok with you if she would like to have any of them join you 2 for a drink...tell her if she is interested in them then dance more,especially any slow,close dances,and let her know it would be exciting to watch her letting them hold her hand or put an arm around her even after they come back and sit down...if it looks like she is having fun and enjoying herself with the guy then disappear to the boys room now and then and take your time coming back so you can watch them together...if she is laughing and having fun with the guy do take 10 or so minutes to get back...talk about it on the way home and keep it fun and sexy...ask her if she enjoyed herself and if she did let her know you want her to do it again and again and again....let me know how this goes...where do you 2 live?...

EW88 said:

Hello i have send you a private message add me to msn or yahoo and lets go from there i dont have a susgestion ive got the solution

want to find young guy to fuck my wife

Reactions: Indiadominantbull

Users who are viewing this thread