Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Asian Slut Wife

• Thread startercheetah
  • Start date

cheetah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2006
This is my Japanese wife. Since she had her first 3some with me she's become a real slut. She's done a couple of gangbangs with me and now fucks
guys without me. She's been fucking this one guy about once a week and recently I came home when she was in the bathroom and I looked on the computer and saw that she was chatting with one of her sex friends. It seems that he fucked her with another guy and she didn't tell me about me.
Also I read that she had been planning to get banged by 4 guys. She told me that she was 'going out with her girlfriend'. That was the day before yesterday. When she came home I fucked her good. I don't mind. I think it's great that I have a slut wife. I won't tell her that I know she fucks multiple
guys at the same time w/o me. Here are some pics of her.

Attachments

• DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,524
  • new_DSC02145.jpg
    new_DSC02145.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,173
Lil' asian slut wife

hey! I have a lil' hot asian slut wife too. She loves fucking other men. Currently she is trying to find a black guy to fuck her. She thinks I don't know, but I read her emails and found out she belongs to some online group where they have housewives who let black men fuck them with or without their husband's knowing. I think she evens video record it but I haven't found the tape yet. I found her online photo album with some pictures that we took together. I actually think its exciting and hugh turn-on! If your in San Diego area, email her at Tramseles16@yahoo.com

check her out:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/

Attachments

• 8033.jpg
    8033.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 778
thats a nice picture where you guys reside i would mind giving her some black dick lol..

these asians are hot! There is nothing sexier then asian sluts

ur japanese wife is gorgeous. what a lucky guy you are..its always a turn on when the wives are doing it for their own thrill rather that just to please their man. the pic of her with a spunk rocket in each hand with her wedding ring showing is hot. keep the pics coming ;)

she getting fucked right now (maybe)

It's 11:30pm and she hasn't come home yet from her 'girlfriend's'.
I guess she's riding some guy's cock again. I'll be able to tell when I fuck her
later.

cheetah said:
It's 11:30pm and she hasn't come home yet from her 'girlfriend's'.
I guess she's riding some guy's cock again. I'll be able to tell when I fuck her
later.

can't wait to hear about it... please keep us posted. My wife has had similar adventures in the past and I loved it (she always told me about it eventually though) but at the moment she's completely wrapped up in her latest boyfriend of about 2 months. He's a Spanish Moor, more white chocolate than black, and he fucks her at his pleasure - she's told me several times that she cannot say no to him. I've only been present for one long weekend session at our house and it was intense to say the least. Now she travels to him or they meet at her work place for a quickie but they rarely miss a chance to get it on and I rarely get any -ha- but it is extremely hot when I do so everyone is satisfied. Still, I look foward to the day when she's back out sampling strange again. That is its own special thrill, you are a lucky man.

good luck at you, thanks for sharing

Why'd You Take Down The Picture

Of your wife's awesome titties? Don't get me wrong - I love the one of her sucking cock (too bad it's white cock) but c'mon - lets see those perky little love puppies (and maybe one or two with her taking a cum shot or getting her sweet Japanese pussy stuffed???)

I also have an asian wife and she also fucks many guys. Let's compare our wives.

What a hot wife! I hope mine becomes like that when she finally experiences the pleasure of IR sex - I still haven't convinced her, but would be thrilled if it just happened spontaneously, so don't want to push too hard. It would be even more of a turn on to discover that she had started fucking other men without me secretly, although I love it when we have a 3- or 4-some... No IR yet though, and I'm sure once she has bitten that apple she will want lots more!

hey dutchcouple...

if you post some pics of your asian wife i will post more of mine.

your a lucky guy, your wife is gorgeous as most asians are .

a couple more pics 4 ya

one pic with her from when we had a 3p

Attachments

• new_DSC00316_2.jpg
    new_DSC00316_2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 840
  • new_DSC02170.jpg
    new_DSC02170.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 556
Very nice, your a lucky man, thank you for sharing her.

oops. forgot one pic

her eating pussy

Attachments

• new_DSC01737.jpg
    new_DSC01737.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 943

Users who are viewing this thread