Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Asian GF again…

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
I’ve posted about this many times but we are still looking for a guy in Bali or coming to Bali, that would like to fuck my 21 yr old Asian GF, either in a MMF 3-way with me, or with me watching, or alone with her.
Or all of the above.
She also loves giving blowjobs if you just want that. Ideally a guy living here could fuck her on a regular basis.

No condoms needed (who wants to wear a condom with her!??😂 look at her!). I’d love to watch a guy cum in her pussy, it’s never happened before (in front of me).

She is a bit picky, and you have to have a bigger cock.

PM only if seriously interested.

Pics are me and her.

IMG_6529.jpeg
IMG_6528.jpeg
2b462e8c-f1a7-4ad2-a117-5cfa0c6fb983.jpeg
06e683ae-b0ea-4c13-98fa-274a70ebe802.jpeg
IMG_3528.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg
430fc303-dbe3-4bb9-adcf-45c54dd331e4.jpeg
8acaa20a-0e33-461c-8c88-8a9049a909b6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Atriker, adamcole, DaveJ and 6 others
I am willing to arrange a vacation to Baki if u r serious about sharing her

MillerbenUk said:
I am willing to arrange a vacation to Baki if u r serious about sharing her
Yup very serious.

We're in Melbourne. But my nephew/bull may be interested next time we come to Bali. But he doesn't share his women, and would require you to be caged throughout. Who knows. If you're lucky, he might even let my cuck and you watch him take both of us at the same time.

suckglovaa said:
Ironic coming from a worthless little cucky loser.
lol. You know absolutely nothing of me. However I do know that incest is disgusting, so by the transitive property…

Anyway, sorry Iron. I can’t help myself when it comes to this sort of abusive shit. Fucking your nephew? In what world is that not Harvey Weinstein level fucked? Fuck off. Admins have an option- kick me out or her. This is first and foremost a chat community, it’s up to you if you’re going to allow this (potentially) illegal and MOST DEFINITELY abusive talk to go on with her. I wonder what others think.

Actually I read their profile and I wonder if they’re actually telling the truth (in which case boot them for sure) or if it’s something like a schizophrenic person living out a false reality online. Schizophrenic people can do this because one sense of them writes it then one sense of them reads the responses and it creates a false sense of reality within them which is self rewarding. But it’s all false. The best course here would be to press them if it’s fiction or not. There is a hazard in forcing a schizophrenic person into a corner so to speak, so we’d all have to hope that if this is actually the case that they don’t take it the wrong way. But the vast majority of people here are not schizophrenic, and so at some point- with all the insanity in the world these days- someone has to take a stand and point out when someone’s “dreams” are distorting rational reality to the point of no return.

Wildcats said:
Anyway, sorry Iron. I can’t help myself when it comes to this sort of abusive shit. Fucking your nephew? In what world is that not Harvey Weinstein level fucked? Fuck off. Admins have an option- kick me out or her. This is first and foremost a chat community, it’s up to you if you’re going to allow this (potentially) illegal and MOST DEFINITELY abusive talk to go on with her. I wonder what others think.
Yo little dropkick cucky. Both of us are adults, and no, it isn't illegal, nor is it abusive. Sort your own shit out first because you obviously have quite a lot of issues.

Iron Lee said:
I’ve posted about this many times but we are still looking for a guy in Bali or coming to Bali, that would like to fuck my 21 yr old Asian GF, either in a MMF 3-way with me, or with me watching, or alone with her.
Or all of the above.
She also loves giving blowjobs if you just want that. Ideally a guy living here could fuck her on a regular basis.

No condoms needed (who wants to wear a condom with her!??😂 look at her!). I’d love to watch a guy cum in her pussy, it’s never happened before (in front of me).

Pics are me and her.

IMG_6529.jpeg
IMG_6528.jpeg
IMG_3528.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg
Very beautiful and sexy
Perfect sexy body

Reactions: Iron Lee
Filipinahotwife said:
This thread needs more pics of of IL's booby Bali babe and less spammers and personal arguments.

IL is wise to avoid Russian malware (telegram's founder is facing justice for facilitating criminality).

Bali is crawling with Russian criminals, Canggu is now called "Little Moskva" on maps its gotten so bad. The citizens of the troika of terror, Russia, China and Iran, must be shunned. These people are pariahs, not just their governments. SLAVA UKRAINA! Let the ATACAMs and Storm Shadows fly, remove the shackles from the heroes' use of Western weapons against the invader without delay!

Ukraine_15.jpg
You somehow turned my post about my gf into your leftist bullshit political commentary. Fuck off with that shit.

Reactions: bullbwc
Filipinahotwife said:
I complimented your booby babe. As your thread is ABOUT Bali, my comment about Bali, while tangential, is hardly threadfucking.

There is nothing "leftist" about condemning that genocidal russian nationalist scum who are a cancer in Bali that needs to be irradiated. The balinese are SO tolerant of bule behaving badly but they are reaching the breaking point with the russians. T

I am awaiting the portrait of my hero President Zelensky I ordered from Amazon but they are back ordered so many Americans are buying Ukraine stuff to display and show their support. It’s only Putin's puppets like Trump that are on the other side, you folks out on the fascist fringe.
You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. I can tell by the way you talk, you don’t live in Bali. I don’t care about whatever bullshit you say, take it to someone else’s thread. Btw Trump 2024 you communist loser.

Iron Lee said:
Or all of the above.

Pics are me and her.

IMG_6529.jpeg
IMG_6528.jpeg
IMG_3528.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg
Stunning

Reactions: Iron Lee