Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My 45yr old wife

• Thread starterthrostle67
  • Start date

throstle67

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2008
I have recently started sharing my sub wife. She was very reluctant at first but now goes wild for extra cock.
She won't do black dick but loves asian and mexican cock as much as white.
I adore watching her getting drilled and becoming a slut.
Would love to see her take a huge black cock while I did the black wife.

Attachments

• red.JPG
    red.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 442
  • flash.JPG
    flash.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 377
  • nipple.JPG
    nipple.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 503
  • suck dildo.JPG
    suck dildo.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 426
  • slut.JPG
    slut.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 385
  • Love
Reactions: babagee and Lovetoshowher
throstle67 said:
She won't do black dick but loves asian and mexican cock as much as white.
I adore watching her getting drilled and becoming a slut.
Would love to see her take a huge black cock while I did the black wife.

......You have to be more convincing and let her know that BLACK COCK/BLACK PUSSY is the main reason you wanted to start to swing. A lot of white women, are affair/embarrassed of becomming or being preceived as "UNDERCOVER BLACK COCK SLUT", her refusing black cock while enjoying everyother is just a fairy tale position on her part. Now if she did not like any other cock or did not like swing I would believe her, but she just thinks she is some how showing how "pure" she is, and she is using Black cock as the line in the sand. Its not a new stratergy, but its hard to keep, so keep the pressure on her, show her pictures of young builded black guys or watch NBA basket ball with her.

Users who are viewing this thread