Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My 27yo wife is a real slut

• Thread startermiekejos
  • Start date

miekejos

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2006
members.lycos.nl
Look at how she gets fucked by other men

Attachments

• untitled2a.jpg
    untitled2a.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3,554
  • untitled6a.jpg
    untitled6a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3,121
  • untitled10a.jpg
    untitled10a.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3,092
Outstanding pics

What else can I say that the title has not covered, sexy woman, great pics...definietly would like to see more

more pix

Here are some more pix. Let me know what you think, did I marry a slut ?

Attachments

• isa4.jpg
    isa4.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,053
  • isa5.jpg
    isa5.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,286
  • isa6.jpg
    isa6.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,541
of course u did.... a horny one at that... Enjoy and have fun.

27yu wife

Of course you married a slut, but you knew that didn't you?
Mind you slut suggests that its something low or degraded, I think thats wrong. She looks a beautiful woman your wife and kows how to enjoy herself.
I guess you did too,That why your looking for coments from us readers?
to enhance your pleasure. So whats the harm as long as you are all healthy. there is too much sadness in this world so why not a little fun and excitement. Keep up with the story and pics, Id swap with you in a stroke you lucky dog
Sparky:D

Slut wife

I married a slut,I have watched her suck 3 cocks and she swallowed all of there loads,then she french kissed me so that I could taste the cum.I would not trade my wife for all the tea in China,god loves a slut

marrying a slut

miekejos said:
Here are some more pix. Let me know what you think, did I marry a slut ?

Definately yes, any girl that takes on that many is a slut... But we love them, the world needs sluts,
My wife tells me all the slutty thing she gets up to and I just love it. She has told me where and when she was going to meet one guy so I parked and watched her in action, wishing I was the guy she was meeting for a slutty fuck session.
Anyway to her they are just fucks, they are not lovers as there is only fucking going on , no making love there, just full on, fucking.
Enjoy your slut and keep posting
Louie

Miekejos

Man i think you married a fucking slut bitch wife and a very beautiful one. Your are one very lucky fucker. After seeing her in the photos i have but one question. When is this swelling in my dick going to go down? Wow what a fucking woman. Thanks to you and HER. okdeacon

ditto

ditto for me! what i would love to see more of are photos of you under, sucking the bull's dick or balls or ass while he pounds your wife. she's lovely and he looks like a real man. love to see you getting him ready or cleaning him/her up... keep up the good work dude!

Pictures are incredible. I would love to see more and definately with your mouth all over your wife's lovers!

Mieke is een geile slet

Jos je meisje is inderdaad een super geil ding. Zo zien we de meiskes graag. Wees trots op uw vrouw en laat ons allen meegenieten.... ^)_(^ :p

ZOU GRAAG WAT MEER FOTO´S ZIEN!!
damn ze is zoooo geil !!

greetz

30 year old

ok here are some more pixs of my horny slutwife

as you can see, she is still a horny bitch

Attachments

• naamloosa.jpg
    naamloosa.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 842
  • naamloosb.jpg
    naamloosb.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 764
  • naamloosc.jpg
    naamloosc.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 645
  • naamloosd.jpg
    naamloosd.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 870
  • naamloose.jpg
    naamloose.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 838
don't say I am not spoiling you

my fuck slut

Attachments

• naamloosf.jpg
    naamloosf.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 628
  • naamloosh.jpg
    naamloosh.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 873
It's obvious your wife is a slut but methinks you are a bit slutty yourself. Have fun.

more of cuck and bulls

what a wonderful wife. now how about some photos for all of us sissy faggot cucks of you sucking bull dick and bull ass????

Users who are viewing this thread