• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 24yr old Asian gf had her first guy…

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date
Iron Lee said:
So my 24yr old Asian gf (pictured) finally did sex with another guy since she’s been my gf. The guy didn’t want me watching, or photos. He wanted her alone in his hotel. I was against it but she liked his pics / cock pic (which I can’t show here.
Anyway he fucked her twice and then once in the morning. She said he cummed in her pussy all 3 times. Now we are wondering if she’s pregnant from him. It’s kind of exciting knowing she might be pregnant by a random guy😅💁‍♂️
Anyway her pics attached (One is me and her). Let me know what you guys think… should I have let him fuck her?

IMG_6527.jpeg
IMG_6578.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg

2b462e8c-f1a7-4ad2-a117-5cfa0c6fb983.jpeg
8acaa20a-0e33-461c-8c88-8a9049a909b6.jpeg
Let's see her full frontal nude

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
Iron Lee said:
No new pics since that last one he shot and showed me when she was at his place. She still visits his place 2-3 times a week and still only has sex with him. Me and her both love the situation (and of course he loves it too😂) so it will stay this way for quite a while I imagine. I’ll ask him for more pics next time she goes there.
Thanks for keeping us update.

I know it's hard to get new pics for you and I see the situation it's quite the same.
I think me and other guys are curious about something hot your wife says to you when you talking about sex and something that she tells you about her sex dates.

We stay tuned

Reactions: Wildcats and Iron Lee
Boyct said:
Thanks for keeping us update.

I know it's hard to get new pics for you and I see the situation it's quite the same.
I think me and other guys are curious about something hot your wife says to you when you talking about sex and something that she tells you about her sex dates.

We stay tuned
If I ask her enough she sometimes says how many times he fucked her that day or night (depends on how long she stays there), and different positions he does with her, where he cums (usually in her pussy). Sometimes he’ll only want a blowjob from her and he’ll send her back home immediately after that. It all depends, but it’s actual sex 3-4 times per week. It’s been going on for a long time (it definitely feels that way anyway since I haven’t had sex with her since he started fucking her😂) and I don’t think he’ll get tired of her anytime soon. He does have a wife, my gf is basically a free sex doll for him.
I do still love the situation, it’s extremely hot. She thinks it’s funny that I like the situation.

Last edited:
Iron Lee said:
So my 24yr old Asian gf (pictured) finally did sex with another guy since she’s been my gf. The guy didn’t want me watching, or photos. He wanted her alone in his hotel. I was against it but she liked his pics / cock pic (which I can’t show here.
Anyway he fucked her twice and then once in the morning. She said he cummed in her pussy all 3 times. Now we are wondering if she’s pregnant from him. It’s kind of exciting knowing she might be pregnant by a random guy😅💁‍♂️
Anyway her pics attached (One is me and her). Let me know what you guys think… should I have let him fuck her?

IMG_6527.jpeg
IMG_6578.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg

2b462e8c-f1a7-4ad2-a117-5cfa0c6fb983.jpeg
8acaa20a-0e33-461c-8c88-8a9049a909b6.jpeg
is she for breeding

Users who are viewing this thread