• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my 22yo wife

• Thread starterst4b
  • Start date

st4b

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2007
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Is there a bull from France for her?

If I have time, I would buy a flight ticket for France and do your wife bareback in front of you...her curvy young body is just KILLING me, man...!!

lol whenever you want! Glad you like her!

i'd like to see her with a bbc

lol great idea sahara. I must say that the idea of her getting properly fucked by an older man makes me hard!!

old black man from uk would love to get into your young sexy wifes knickers my big fat black cock will open up her nice tight young pussy real big

Where did you meet her, and how many dates to get into her panties - or were you very shy for a long time, and she had to teach you to get things under way? Judging by the way she is lying naked, she does not look one bit shy.

Users who are viewing this thread