• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My 20yr old GF

• Thread starterjason2233
  • Start date

jason2233

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2007
ok so about a month ago my GF told me she was going to go take some glamour shot pics in the next city over and she would be back home later. I said ok have fun and went on about my day..well about a month went by and to be honest I had completely forgot that she had even went and had the pics taken so I had never even asked her to see them. Well I got home early one day and she had left her email open so me being me, I went through it. Then I came to an email that was titled "Your pics" so I opened it up and what do you know, there she was laying naked in the pics!! I was really shocked and really turned on at the same time! I mean she was a pretty big ***** back in highschool (she had sex with 14 diff. guys by the time she was 18) but I thought that had wore off by now. Guess not! Anyway She came home and I asked her about them and she immediately started to apologized like crazy. She said she had initally went to just take some regular fully clothed pics and then "they talked her into taking her clothes off." I asked her who "they" were and she said the photographer and his wife. I kept questioning her and questioning her until she finally admitted that it was only her and the photographer at the shoot. His wife wasnt there!!! I asked her if there was anything else she was lieing about and if she needed to tell me anything else and she insisted that nothing else happened. Well to make a long story short shes not very good under pressure and admitted to me that he did help her unsnap her bra and when she turned around she said his eyes were wide open. He asked her if they were fake (which its obvious there real, he was just playing the game) and she said no there real. He kept saying no way those are real until she finally asked him if he wanted to feel of them. By that point I flew off. I didnt know wether I was mad or if my cock was going to explode just from the thoughts of it. I couldnt believe what she had just told me. She swore up and down that nothing else happened, but man how I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall. because you know after he saw her fully naked and especially after he felt of her tits you know he had to try to take it futher. But who knows the real truth. So I figured if she is going to go out and show everyone else her tits I figured why not share some pics that I have with you guys. These pics were taken when she had just turned 18. I will try to load some of the professional pics when I get a chance. anyway I hope you guys enjoy looking at my 20yr old ***** and would love to know what you think of her. This whole ordeal has turned me on like crazy so I plan on fucking her brains out tonight!!

you think so?? I dont know if i could see her doing that or not..but then again I didnt ever dream she would ever let anyone else see her tits since we have been together let alone feel of them.. so who knows the real truth...I really hope she did give him a little though, but i just wish I could get her to admit it.

Better save that pic guys, this story is awesome but apparently dude likes to postndelete.

Great story... you might be on to something if you're up to it. Please repost the pix through the site. Imagebam deleted them on you :)

Sorry guys..I think imagebam deleted them because I forgot to put the in the "adult" category

jason2233 said:
Sorry guys..I think imagebam deleted them because I forgot to put the in the "adult" category

No, you deleted them. I think a complaint to an admin is in order. This behavior has now become a pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread