Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My 1st post - Wife with young stud

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
My wife Kris and I have been married for 12 years, and she recently started "dating" other men (at my suggestion of course). After she had several sex sessions with her latest lover Ted, I was anxious to watch them make love. Kris raved about his ability to pleasure her in bed.

So last night we had Ted over to our place for dinner. After we ate and talked for a while, Kris led Ted up to our bedroom, and I eagerly followed them. For a young man Ted showed a lot of patience in getting my wife completely turned on. He slowly undressed her and gently fondled her beautiful tits after removing her bra. He was tracing circles around her erect nipples and then bent down to lick and suck on them, causing Kris to moan for the first time that evening. After Ted removed my wife's panties, she helped him undress down to his briefs. She then had her lover lay on the bed on his back and snuggled up beside him.

I was sitting in front of the window watching this incredible scene unfold. Kris was now planting soft kisses all over Ted's chest and stomach, slowly working her way toward his crotch. His cock was pointing straight up, with its head poking out from under his briefs. Kris licked the tip of his tool for a few seconds and then lowered his underwear to reveal its full size. It looked to be about eight inches, and I noticed a sexy smile on my wife's face as she reached down to stroke it.

Kris then quickly grabbed a condom and unrolled it down Ted's shaft. I thought I was going to finally get to watch them fuck, but Kris had other ideas. She started rapidly pumping Ted's cock with one had while massaging his balls with the other. After a minute or so, Ted lifted his head up as if he wanted Kris to stop stroking him before he came, but she just giggled and continued her sexy handjob. Seconds later Ted groaned "oh fuck...I'm coming !" as he filled the tip of the rubber with his load. I watched in awe as Kris removed the condom and tossed in the wastebasket. Apparently my horny wife wanted to get Ted's first orgasm out of the way so she could enjoy a long, hard fucking once he got hard again. One of the problems in our sex life is my inability to make Kris climax from intercourse since i am a quick cummer. And from what I had heard from Kris, Ted was able to fuck for what seemed like hours.

While Kris and her young stud rested, I went downstairs to watch TV, figuring Ted would need some time to recuperate. So it was much to my surprise when barely twenty minutes later I heard the unmistakable sounds of two horny lovers sharing an intense fuck................

(to be continued)

Continue, please! Tell how she started down the path to cuckold you. How'd she meet her lovers? Who first suggested her being with other men? What are her fantasies? Your fantasies?

Wife with young stud - continued

As I climbed the stairs to witness the hot lovemaking of my wife and her young stud, the sounds of Kris moaning was music to my ears. They were screwing in the missionary position, and my wife had her arms around Ted's neck and was pulling him down to kiss him as he rhythmically moved up and down to sink his cock into her. I stood near the doorway for a few moments hoping that they didn't see me, and also hoping Kris would be even more vocal and passionate if she thought I was still downstairs. But I shouldn't have worried about that, as my wife soon started crying out things like " Oh honey, he is fucking me so good ! I can't believe how horny I am !" She obviously knew I was there, so I went back in and sat down again.

Ted had excellent staying power after having already come from Kris' handjob, and she really appreciated his stamina. Between moans, she was urging her lover on, her voice shaky with lust - "Oh my god, I love this..... it feels so good....fuck me harder baby ! .... I want you to come ..." Ted began pumping for all he was worth, and he grunted and stiffened with orgasm, as Kris started laughing and encouraging him "yeah that's it...that's it......shoot that load in me !......" Thankfully Ted was wearing a rubber, but I started thinking that Kris was becoming so addicted to his hard, young prick that she would probably want to fuck him bareback one of these days.

When Ted left the room to clean up in the bathroom, my sexy wife called me over to the bed. She thanked me for letting her make love to Ted and she smiled and asked me if I was having fun too. I told her I enjoyed seeing her experiencing so much pleasure and suggested she ask Ted to spend the night with her. She kissed me deeply and told ne how much she loved me. She then started giggling and asked if I had any desire to play with Ted's cock. I wasn't expecting her question, and she went on to say that a lot of cuckold hubbys seem to enjoy helping out by getting the lover's dick hard and ready for their wife's pussy. I assured her I had no desire to do that, but I really got turned on by watching the young man fuck her so skillfully.

Just then Ted retunred to the bedroom. Kris proudly told him " My hubby is so impressed with our lovemaking that he wants you to spend the night with me...." Ted climbed back into bed and I noticed his dick was already starting to stiffen again.

(to be continued)

(continued) .........I watched in awe for the next 20 minutes as Ted fucked my wife in a variety of positions. They started out with Kris on top riding her lover's dick like a cowgirl. It was so sexy watching as she bounced up and down with lust, holding her lover's hands to balance herself as she eagerly rode him to a powerful climax. I loved seeing her shake and cry out as she reached her orgasm. Kris then she sat down on Ted's stiff cock until all I could see were his bloated balls, and she rotated her hips a few times and sighed with pleasure. Ted then took charge and lifted her off him and told her he wanted to fuck her doggystyle. Kris responded by saying " Yeah baby...fuck me good and hard from behind.... I love it like that !" When Ted slowly plunged his hard dick into her, Kris moaned and urged him on with her filthy talk ... "Oh yessss....I love your big fucking cock ! ...... make me come again baby ! .....give it to me really hard and fast !.... fuck my pussy you big stud !" As she approached another orgasm, Kris buried her face in her pillow and grabbed the sheets with her hands as if hanging on in desperation. When she shouted out that she was coming again, Ted lost control and stiffened with a loud groan and filled his rubber with another load of semen. My wife's thrashing about had caused Ted's prick to slip out of her and he slid it up and down the crack of her ass a few times as he finished squirting...............

Nice story!!! Check out my thread on Wife with younger guy. I wish I could have seen my wife fucking her younger guy like you did!!!

How often does he come over to fuck her?

Bring her to two orgasms before you stick your dick in her hole. Suck her clit until she screams the house down - and the neighbors feel like calling an ambulance to rescue her.........at least you know she has got the fucking she deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread