Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My 18yo little sister got a tattoo down there…

• Thread starterThevoid
  • Start date

Thevoid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2024
My little 18yo sister got a tattoo on her lower back, is that considered slutty? The picture is not her but that’s what the tattoo sorta looks like

IMG_4167.jpeg

Reactions: EdT, ddjaneluvsd and NLCuck
Thevoid said:
My little 18yo sister got a tattoo on her lower back, is that considered slutty? The picture is not her but that’s what the tattoo sorta looks like

IMG_4167.jpeg
Well it is referred to as a Tramp Stamp.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy
Looks like she wants to graduate from the Academy of SLuthood. Good for her. Mankind needs more good Sluts in this world.
God Bless all the good Sluts of the world. We need them to keep servicing our cocks and eat our cum.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
Thevoid said:

IMG_4167.jpeg
You should try and fuck her now.
At least show her your cock.

These tattoo's are done for purpose the man who fucks her doggy has a nice view !!
So i think if a girl has it, she is true slut, specially so young .

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Justawhiteguy
She's a little slut! How many guys do you think she wants to have them cum all over her like a bullseye???

Users who are viewing this thread