Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MWF in Denver needs using

• Thread starterDominMesa
  • Start date

DominMesa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2006
I have a hot 42 year old eager to serve , multi-orgasmic, slut in the Denver area ... She is married so a need for discretion exists ... She is 5'3", 120lbs, 34C, shaved smooth, blonde ... a real fircracker of a cutie with a hot cunt, smooth slippery lips, a hungry mouth and pussy needing to be stretched and filled fully repeatedly ... Most importantly she is anxious for her ***** training to begin and will clean / kiss / lick to satisfaction, so is looking to serve men / women for their pleasure by appt - an hour at a time ... No $ involved currently and no anal, no pain, no scat, no blood ... contact through here to meet 'masters_toy' asap ... have a pic availble and a thorough description of yourself and sexual expectatons of her ... clean, disease free, no strings attached fun ...

-
>Master WolfTracks<-

Denver male here would love to fuck her. I"m 28 6'5 195lbs ten inch cock athletic build work out three times a week very clean cut drugs and disease free. Let me know if she would be interested she would not be disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread