Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

mwc getting started

• Thread starterdesirous
  • Start date

desirous

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 18, 2005
mwc ready to take the bbc plunge wld luv to hear from other cpls how you got started, experiences good and bad, and any advice for newbies

Attachments

• bigrear.jpg
    bigrear.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 478
My wife and I got started a little over a year ago, when she expressed a desire to try black men and she did just that when she was on a girls night out. We are both 46 yrs old and the kids are no longer at home, so that it makes it easier to do this sort of thing. She now has a regular black boyfriend and she has met other black guys thru him. But she is quick to tell them that they better respect me, or she can dump them PDQ. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. Thats all I can say. Hope you have fun.

Always meet away from your home when meeting the first time. You want to get feel about the BBC involved. Like MyWife said, if it doesn't seem right, more than likely it is not. Be aware of anyone demanding pics prior to your first meeting, un less you have communicated at least twice. You do not want (in most cases) pics of your wife flying around the internet. When you get ready to meet anyone for the first time, always make it a public place, and the more public it is the better.

We wish you the very best of success.

--Katilyn and him--

Take it slow

We have been into the lifestyle a little over 8 years, the best advice I received and dish out is still the same, let the wife make the decisions and take it slow. There is no need to progress too fast. Have here make all the decisions on who to meet, where to meet them, and what they are going to do together. It can be a tremendous turn on for husbands, but it wont be is SHE is not into it.

My advice is to communicate- nothing worse than the two of you having different goals. Also be sure the man is willing to support the wife. In my experience the man often starts the idea but its the wife that gets hooked and takes the lead. It could be different for others of course.

All sound and proper advice. I would add that you must make sure your relationship is rock solid and that you are aware of what you both want out of the lifestyle. vtjames742 is correct in that, many times, it starts as a purely male fantasy.

Men do not always think things through with the correct part of their anatomy and many relationships fail on the rocky shores of cuckoldry as many ladies become attached or "bulls" decide to push too far.

Above all else, the two of you must STAY IN CONTROL, even if you are pretending not to be. Personally I love the humiliation but I have boundaries and safety "nets" to make sure we stay within what we have agreed. Equally the wife (who like most women, are far more intelligent than men) knows exactly how far she wants to go and has safe "phrases" where we can go from being sub to VERY DOM in seconds. This lifestyle is for you and your partner in a loving relationship. You allow other men into your relationship, but they should always play to your rules, even if they think they are in control.

Many "bulls" think cuckolds are automatically sissy, or enjoy dressing up or being used anally. That is not actually the case in many respects and, unless the husband genuinly wants that, it wont happen.

Find yourself a respectful and ideally experienced "bull" to start with who will play to your rules and treat everyone with the respect they want. Once you are comfortable you can then start to "train" your own "bull"

We've been swingers for a few years and have acted out various different
fantasies on both our parts (and those of our partners). We have been attracted to black males and their cocks lately. On my part because I've not experienced a large black cock....just an average size black cock. And also... I would like for my husband to be my fluffer boy for those large black cocks before they fuck me. I basically like my husband to be sub for ME only. Not to a bull...but to me. If I tell him to get on his knees and prepare that black cock for me so I can have it...then that's what he does.

This is the only form of cuckold we are into...with maybe a hint of humiliation, but only coming from me. Hope that makes sense. He doesn't wear panties...nor do I date alone. I guess if we have to be classified into a catagory...we would be "wife in charge when I want him to be a sub" type of couple. Make any sense?

Not all cucks are hardcore...I guess we just dance on the fringe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread