• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Must accept, later wonderful

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007

From time to time during about one month my wife started to talk the hopes that she want to begin to fuck with other men also, not only me.

I found that every time when she told me about this question my cock begin to come harder and harder. So it was meaning that I WAS EXCITED of that talk? did I.?

When L aila started to make those things and Her hopes true it felt so strange when she came home after fucking with somebody else. I may tell many interesting happenings if you like to read of them.

Geglu said:
From time to time during about one month my wife started to talk the hopes that she want to begin to fuck with other men also, not only me.

I found that every time when she told me about this question my cock begin to come harder and harder. So it was meaning that I WAS EXCITED of that talk? did I.?

When L aila started to make those things and Her hopes true it felt so strange when she came home after fucking with somebody else. I may tell many interesting happenings if you like to read of them.

Gegu. I for one would like very much to hear and SEE more :eek: okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread